Lots of Problems

sarahbl

Cathlete
I signed up for the nutrition ans I'm always having problems. I never know if I will be able to get in. If I can get in it takes anywhere from 5-10 minutes. Or it will kick me out. I have a new computer with no other applications open. I'm getting frustrated enough to cancel if I can't get this corrected. Please help!!

Thank you

I signed up for the nutrition ans I'm always having problems. I never know if I will be able to get in. If I can get in it takes anywhere from 5-10 minutes. Or it will kick me out. I have a new computer with no other applications open. I'm getting frustrated enough to cancel if I can't get this corrected. Please help!!

Thank you

Really hard to say why you're having problems without more information. Load time for us on our computers is less than one second and you really shouldn't have any problems. Two things to start with are:

1. Pop up blocker - If you're using a pop up blocker make sure to allow pop ups from our site.

2. Clear your cache and delete your cookies. It could be you're cached to an old page.

Let us know if this helps. If not we need to know your browser type and version and if you're using a firewall.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.