Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Today I did Coffey Fit Raw Intervals 2 circuits, 258 calories, met 6.0, 120 average heart rate,, 161 max heart rate, 1,970 steps. I also did Raw 6 and 60 abs add on, 11 minutes, 42 calories. Total time 50 minutes, 300 calories. I really like the 6 and 60 abs workout as Kelly alternates ab moves with various types of pushups 6 times. My husband and I went to get tires put on the Range Rover and went to the mexican restaurant next door to the tire place for lunch. I did pretty well there with a grilled shrimp dish on rice, with lettuce, onions, tomatoes, and avocado. Then I had a sopapilla :p I made some pie crusts and put them in the freezer this afternoon.

Belinda, 30 minutes of stretch is a good amount of time. I need to get in some too.

Good morning,

Sorry for not checking in this weekend.

Week 2 Workout #5 Chest & Triceps Circuit = 39 Minutes

Round 1:
4 exercises/10 reps/3x
Decline chest with glute bridge
Skull crusher
Rotating chest press
1 Arm triceps extrensiton

Round 2:
Chest press
Close grip tricep press
Chest fly
Tricep kickbacks

Burnout round: 30 sec/ 3 sets
Wide pushup
Tricep pushup

Abs: 30 sec /3 sets
Flutter kicks with crunches holding a DB
Windshield wipers

Stretch

Diane Sue - nice job on your KCM workout. I am trying to get at least 2 stretches in this week.

Doreen - enjoy your time with your family.

I will be back later.

Reactions: WD
This morning I did Coffey Fit Raw Intervals #4 using 15# dbs, 43 minutes 285 calories, met 6.0, heart rate average 131, 162 max, 2,761 steps. I have two of my younger grandchildren here today so will come bck later.

Belinda, nice workout. I hope to get in a workout with some stretching tomorrow. I doubt I will have time for a workout Thursday as I am having dinner guests come at 11 since one of my granddaughter has to work at 1.

Good morning,

Lift Week 2 Day 2. Back & Biceps 50/50 = 36 min is done.

Diane Sue - great job with KCM Fit Raw Intervals. I am sure your grandchildren kept you busy yesterday.

I need to get things done before I head to DC on Wednesday. I will try to be back tomorrow.

So I got an email that Michelle Dozios had her Black Friday sale and had her Fit Body Challenge system on sale 40% off. I had been eyeing it after I had bought her Peak 10 program and love her style. So I grabbed it. It's all online which is perfect since I am at my parent's. Along with the new workouts you get access to all the peak 10 workouts too!
I did Fit Body Challenge sweat and burn this morning. 40 minutes of floor cardio combos. There is a modifier that takes some of the higher impact moves lower. It was fun with fun music.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

This morning I did Coffey Fit Raw Step 2, 41 minutes, 271 calories, heart rate average 139, max 170, met 6.0, 3,721 steps. I then did Kelly Coffey Step Boxing 2 workout 2 mix no drills, 23 minutes, heart rate average 135, max 164, met 5.9, 150 calories, 2,128 steps. I finished off with Barre Amped Ball Stretch with added figure 4 using the ball and some torso stretches, 8 minutes, 18 calories. Total time 83 minutes, 475 calories.

Belinda, I have a lot to get done the next two days. Will be going with my daughter to pick up her car from the shop and get mine back sometime today. Good job getting your workout in.

Doreen, that sounds like a pretty good deal. Does that mean you got the workouts as downloads?

Belinda- yes. It was 65 after the discount.

Diane Sue - there is a download option which I will probably do once I get home. But they also play off the website.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Good morning,

Today is a rest day from Lift. I ended up doing SBF Tabata =39 min. Tomorrow I will do Day 3. Shoulders – LIIFT Intervals. My kids have a very nice gym. No excuse not to workout. I was suppose to do a run/walk tomorrow, DD forgot to sign us up on time. Maybe we go for a nice walk with all our dogs. It's suppose to be very cold tomorrow.

Doreen - how are those workouts compared to her Peak workouts? I will pass on those, although they sound great. I will continue to finish lift than do another program. Maybe next year.

Diane Sue - great job getting your workout in yesterday. I have a lot to get done today, heading to DC this afternoon.

I will try to be back later. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

Today I did Coffey Fit Raw Cardio/Sculpt Overload, met 5.8, 256 calories, 119 average heart rate, 152 max, 2,472 steps, 40 minutes. I wore a 12 # vest instead of 6 like Kelly and 8 and 12# dbs. I then did Kelly's Cardio Sculpt Fitness dvd skipping the warm up and the abs, (much longer than I thought it would be :) )
55 minutes, 356 calories, heart rate average 123, max 162, met 5.9, 3,656 steps. I used 5 and 10# dbs(mostly 10's except shoulders) Total time was 95 minutes, 612 calories, 6,128 steps

Belinda, nice that you were able to get in SB tabata today. Hopefully you can go to the gym tomorrow. I will be cooking :)

This morning was just a long weight day. I did Kelly Coffey 30 Minutes to Muscle Definition premix full body compilation that sets it up into a giant set format, 88 minutes (actual 76 minutes) met 4.2, 408 calories, 831 steps (a lot is upper body) . That is all I am up for. I will do abs and cardio tomorrow.
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

Weights today for Muscle Definition full body (step with 2 risers and I used 15, 12, 10# dbs) Kelly's heavy was 12# I am not sure what the lighter weight was
Chest 2 sets of 4 moves
wide bench press 8 reps 15# dbs
alternating pump press 8 reps 15# dbs
flies 16 reps 12# dbs 2nd rnd 15# dbs
dumbbell rotation 8 reps 12# dbs 2nd round 15# dbs

legs 1 set
knee lunge 8 reps 15# dbs
single deadlift and squats 8 reps 15# dbs

back 2 sets
overhead dumbbell pull downs (catch and pull) 2 x each giant set 8 reps 12# db
pulse rows 16 reps 20# dbs dropped to 15# 2nd round
row rotations 15# dbs 16 reps per side
plies and pull back 15# dbs 16 reps

legs 1 set
wide deadlift and squat up 20# dbs 8 reps (I went heavier because in the regular workout this is immediately followed by shoulder work)
weighted knee lifts 15# db 16 reps per side

Shoulders 2 sets
front and side raises 10# dbs 16 reps
single bent over lateral raise 10# db 16 reps per side
scare crow upright row 10# dbs 8/8 reps

legs 1 set
seated knee tuck and adductors body weight
single leg bridges 16 reps

Biceps 1 set (followed by an insert of back 1 set and then repeated)
squat with hammer 15# dbs 16 reps
concentration curls 15# dbs 16 reps

back insert 1 set
rotation row 16 reps per side 15# dbs
plié row 16 15# dbs 16 reps

Biceps 1 set
squat with hammer 15# dbs 16 reps
concentration curls 15# dbs 16 reps per side
curl and long curl 10# dbs 16 reps (I have a tough time with long curls, particularly when she finishes off with both )
hammer curl across body 15# dbs 8 reps per side

legs and glutes
seated leg lifts (body weight)
weighted bridges 15# dbs

Triceps 2 sets
dips 24 reps
90% rotation and extensions 15# dbs 2nd set 12# dbs 8/8 reps
cross extensions and skull crushers 12# dbs 8/8 reps
straight arm lift backs 10# dbs, 2nd rnd 12# dbs 8 per side

Good job everyone with your workouts! This morning I did Fit Body Challenge, Sculpt and Tone. Its the weight workout in the series - no cardio. This was a little difficult to do today as she went to the floor alot and I didn't have a mat. My parents have a old farmhouse so the floor is just dirty cement. I'll have to do it again before I get a real feel for the workout. I'm noticing that this series workout times are shorter than the original series, 45- 55 mintues instead of the full hour. The music in this one was very fun too.

Doreen, it sounds like when I tried to workout on my daughter's patio. I was not real thrilled with doing the floor stuff on the concrete. Kind of hard on the knees, elbows, and hands. Music makes a lot of difference in the fun factor for workouts.

Good evening,

I am home again. My DD ordered a butterflied turkey breast from Whole Foods, had my daughter in law pick it up on Wednesday night. DD flight got delayed she was suppose to arrive in DC in the afternoon, well she arrived around 7 in the evening. Thanksgiving day we realized the turkey wasn't butterflied, it was a turkey breast with the bone in. DD called Whole Foods in the morning, they said her butterflied turkey is still sitting in the cooler. DD asked if they wanted the beast with the bone in back, the guy on the phone said she can keep it do what ever she wanted. When we went to Whole Foods not only did they gave us the butterflied turkey for free, but also put a surprise for the trouble inside the turkey breast :) When we open the turkey breast there were a few butterflied small turkey breasts. Whole Foods customer service is outstanding :)
DD or DS wanted the turkey breast w/the bone in, I ended up taking it home. It's in the oven right now.

Yesterday I ended up doing a Jenny Ford workout while the food was cooking. I did Lift shoulders this morning.

I will catch up tomorrow on personals. Need to check on the turkey. Good night everyone.

Belinda, that is nice that they gave you a surprise with smaller turkey breasts inside :) Nice work getting Jenny Ford in while the food was cooking. That is what I did yesterday. I got my turkey in the oven and everything prepared to finish off dinner and got in a quick workout.

Good morning,

I just finished Week 2 Day 4. Legs – HIIT + SBF barre workout. I will try to write down the workouts later.

Diane Sue - it was a nice surprise from Whole foods. Great job getting your workout in as well.

Off to get something done around the house. BBL!

This morning I did Coffey Fit Raw Cardio Crush, 33 minutes, heart rate average 139, max 174, 2,084 steps, met 5.9. I then did Kelly Coffey Cardio Kick Step Boxing horizontal mis, 40 minutes, heart rate average 141, max 176, 265 calories, met 6.0, 3,338 steps. Total time 73 minutes, 480 calories, 5,422 steps.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.