Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

My knee was a bit achy last night and this morning so I chose a low Impact workout for my cardio. I did Ripped with Hiit Low Impact Hiit both workouts combined 50 minutes, 375 calories, avg. heart rate 129/max 164. I then did Ice Low Impact sweat workout 1 premix skipping the warm up 23 minutes, 148 calories 123/149 heart rate. Total time 73 minutes, 523 calories.

Belinda, there are probably more on you tube. I needed to save this one again anyway. I had saved it and previewed, but my grandson had been here and got on you tube on my computer with his account. I saved it to his. I will have to look at the link. It sounds like getting a surprise box :)

Doreen, I hate plyo push ups. They hurt my wrists and shoulders. It is not that I can't do them, I just hate what they do to me. I have subbed mountain climbers and stuff when workouts are doing plyo push ups. Tire Flips sounds interesting. The clothes box sounds nice too. Once my husband purchased me a box of clothing off of ebay. I got some very nice clothes and some with the tags still on. All big brands like Calvin Klein etc.. Most fit. Others I passed on to my daughters. I had a nice red suit that I wore for my daughter's Christmas wedding.

Hey girls,

I did JS 40 min Strength form her 10 Min Quick Walk + LS 5 Day Walk Plan.

Diane Sue - I have to check out YT :) Like her style. Will you get Cathe's new dvd's? The box is a surprise. They just announced that will will get Burts Bees protein powder. What I really like they give you the original size not just samples. My box should be here soon. Can't wait!

Doreen - my DD bought a lot of different surprise boxes. Fabfitfun is the best, IMO! All the stuff are name brand (expensive items).

Have a great evening.

This morning I worked deadlifts and then did Cardio Slam mat and step portions. Have a great weekend everyone!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Today's workout was Strong and Sweaty Bootcamp extreme #1 double it mix, 81 minutes., 548 calories. I then did Barre Amped lower body stretch, 19 minutes, 42 calories. Total calories 590. I lowered some of the upper body weights on the second time through. The first time I stuck with Cathe's weights. I checked to see which premixes I had done from Bootcamp and over a month ago I had done the extreme 2 premix. It has 3 rounds added on.

Belinda, I think that I want to get the new workouts. That is great that they give you full sizes.

Doreen, nice workout.

Hey guys,

I forgot to check in yesterday :( I did JS 3 mile walk and S90 Chest & Back.

Diane Sue - I should get my Spring box this week. Nice job on your workout.

I will be back later.

Today's workout was Kelly Coffey Strength and Stamina, both workouts premix, 64 minutes, 367 calories. I felt I worked hard enough the calories should have been higher. My max heart rate was 161 but average was only 114. I have not done this one very many times. I like the format of lower, upper 3 times and then a kettle bell swing segment. I followed this with 21 Day Fix Extreme abs (note to self, I do not like this one because there is two much balancing on one arm in a plank position for 1 minute of work) 12 minutes, 40 calories. That one really ends up making my wrists and shoulders ache. I finished off with Suzanne Bowen Barre Amped Strength and Stretch advanced active stretch, 38 minutes, 62 calories. Total calories burned 469, 1 hour 44 minutes.
Workout went like this 12 reps each done one set upper then lower 3 times before the kettelbell
reverse pec dec 15's, 15's, 15's
front squats or bucket squats 15's, 15's, 15's
do 3 times
Kettelbell swings 20#
Supination curls 15's,15's15's
cardio legs split switches
kettelbell 1 handed swing 15#
single shoulder press 15#,12,12
deadlifts 20's,20's,20's
kettelbell figure 8 15#
Overhead triceps extension 12's 12',s 12's
lateral side lunge with figure 8 20, 15, 15
kettlebell alternating swings 15#
alternating bench press 12's, 12's, 12's
bridges 12's,12's,12's no kettlebell swings
workout 2 was lighter for most of it
lateral raise up to ceiling 10's,8's,8's
cardio leg jumps
kettelbell swings 20#
front curl and reverse curl 12's, 12's, 12's
reverse lunge front lunge walks 12's, 12's, 12's
front and lateral shoulder raise combo 8's, 8's, 8's
cardio leg skaters
kettlebell figure 8 15#
single triceps kickbacks 12's 10's, 10's (this is straight back then bent arm kickback counts one)
cardio legs pop squats 12#, 15#, 15#
bench press into modified pullover 12's, 12's , 12's
bridges 15's, 15's, 15's
stretch

Belinda, I guess that I did not post yesterday either. It was my rest day so there was not much to report.

Hallo girls,

Today I did Cardio Slam Mish Mosh premix #2 and a walk.

Diane Sue - I ended up taking a rest day yesterday too. Needed one. Your weights are impressive!

Have a great evening.

Well my post this morning didn't post... so I'll post again!
This morning I did Tapout XT ripped conditioning. I was not so impressed with it. A upper body band workout. A couple moves burned me out but in all didn't feel completely worked when finished. Again, could be due to band selection. Some I wasn't heavy enough.

Belinda, I have worked through some of the cardio slam premixes. It is nice to take a total rest day.

Doreen, it is difficult sometimes to know exactly how much weight or heavy strength on bands the first time. I sometimes find myself not wanting to do the workout again if I do not feel anything. You will have to try again with heavier bands.

I did the next tapout xt workout the morning. Cardio xt. Its cardio with some punching. Not bad. My heart rate was up. It doesn't take up much space. I was easily able to modify the few high impact moves.
I'm going to have to try to rip these and save to my google drive as they all seem like good workouts to have if traveling.

Hey girls,

Body Vibes + WW Dance Party Easy Groove is done.

Doreen - I been pushing off Tap out for the high impact.

Diane Sue - I need to work through a few more premixes in SandS.

Good job, everyone.

Today I did Susan Chung's Rapid Fire Sweat, 72 minutes, 564 calories. I need to get a few things caught up again today. My cell phone is messed up since the last update so if I can't go online to get help I am going to have to make a trip to AT&T. It keeps telling me touch whiz is not working. I cleared the cache and data and it is still no working right. I have to wait awhile for each app that I click on/or try to click on to come up. It is frustrating.

Doreen, it sounds like the tap out workouts are not bad.

Belinda, you have so many workouts that I have not heard of or done. I thought that I had a lot :) Then I am looking at Cathe's new ones and would like to purchase the bounce workout of Suzanne Bowens. I just keep holding out on these.

Hi everyone,

I did SandS Giant Sets Mish Mosh premix # 5 double lower body + JS Walk off Belly Fat premix day 4 Flat Abs Power Walk.

Diane Sue - yesterday my next door neighbor ask me to workout with her, she signed up for Les Mill on demand/Cathe Live and a few others. Once in a while I join her since I love LM workouts. Body Vives is very good cardio workout. I also love the music. If I would sign up for any OnDemand subscriptions, it would be LesMill :) Absolutely love the music and they workouts are so much fun, IMO! I will wait for reviews on Cathe new ones. God knows, I don't need anymore new workout dvd's. I do have a lot of DVD's with different instructor :) I get bored working out to the same instructor over and over. I need to keep things interesting. I love Cathe, but can't always do her high impact workouts. Also when I lived in Germany, I ordered a ton of dvd's online or had my kids bring them when they came to visit. I am one of Mary's best customer, lol :)

I will be back tomorrow.

Today ended up being a rest day of sorts. Two of my younger grandchildren were here overnight and the 2 year old was not feeling well. I stayed up late till he fell asleep. Then today was just a lot of activity and phone calls. After they left this afternoon I was busy trying to trouble shoot my cell phone error message again. I hope I do not have to factory reset it. I am not sure how to back all of it up. So, I may have to go to ATT and I hate doing that. I will try reading up some more. It is so slow and goes blank as it pulls up the next app. It is the touch whiz launcher.

Belinda, I recently looked at Les Mills on demand workouts. I saw some I would love to try. I do not have one Les Mills workout that I do not like. The music is always fun and the instructors are inspiring.

Diane Sue - with out a doubt..Les Mills on demand workouts are the best out there. I am always excited when she invites me to do a LM workouts. Eventually I will sign up. Just LOVE the workouts and instructors. The workouts are fun.

Reactions: WD
Hi everyone.

I did today :Weight Watchers The Ultimate Dance Party "Cardio Club" w/ Ilyse Baker, Jessica Smith Walk On: Walk Off Belly Fat " 3- Mile Flat Abs Power Walk " + JS 15 min Belly Blaster.

Good job everyone. I will be back tomorrow.

I've wanted to try LM on demand... sounds like it would be a good choice..... but I've been wanting to do Cathe live too!! So many options so little time.

This am was Tapout sprawl and brawl. A cardioish workout. Lots of core and plank moves too. Some moves were weird. Some were fun. I would say it was ok but I doubt I would pick it up over another kickbox workout in the future.

Today, I did Ice Boot camp Circuit with blizzard blast mix, 57 minutes, 355 calories. My grandson 6 came for awhile. I spent the afternoon at my daughter's house visiting. My husband met us later and we went for Chinese food in our favorite restaurant where she lives.

Belinda, interesting workouts again :)

Doreen, one thing about it, a person could just do one on demand or live sign up at a time. Do it till you are ready for something else and move to another. You can usually do any of them for a month and cancel at anytime.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.