KK's November Rotation

Hi Jeanette & Rhea & Natalie!;)

Am logging on earlier today (before my workout) -- am trying to get myself back in the "deadline" schedule mode -- not that I'm under deadline, but it's a pretty good schedule -- up early -- work -- then exercise around 11 or 12 -- then dress and back to work -- but usually a different part of work. If I can keep to that schedule, I seem to be able to accomplish more...we'll see.

Am still in a debate over what workout I'm going to do today -- I know it'll be a circuit workout of some kind, but not sure exactly what. That Viper workout sounds great -- and the Intensity series is still my most favorite series... I think my daughter is getting me the Supersets/Push,Pull DVD for Christmas -- so I should probably complete my Intensity series library on my own. Sounds like a fabulous workout.

Am starting to come off of the liver cleanse diet now -- still holding to much to it -- like I said I will probably never go back to eating the way I was before -- what's hard is when you're on the road for so long -- like I was...

Anyway, happy workouts everyone -- have a wonderful day.:7

Hi everyone,

I'm doing the last week of the November workout but mixing up the days a bit to fit my schedule and the weather.

Rhea, the turbo workout does sound good. Maybe I need to get a heart rate monitor. I probably don't get my heart rate high enough sometimes.

My rotator cuff strain is slwoly getting better so I have been able to do the weight workouts this month with minimal changes but I still have trouble with the stretching tapes and arm position on sits ups.

Natalie

Hi Everybody!

Just a quick post to let you know that I'll be posting the December rotation tonight -- and also to say "hi" to Natalie -- it's good to see you here again.:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.