Kick it 2000 with Franny Benedetto

K

kimz

Has anyone checked out this tape? I have seen mention of it in a few posts but cannot find a review of it anywhere or even where to buy it. I recently discovered Franny on 9905 and like her, so am wondering what this new tape is like and where to find it.

Thanks.

Kim

Franny's tape

You can get it through Sara City Workouts (saracity.com). I think it's a good workout, but you have to be able to tolerate pretty bad production quality: the sound isn't always that great, it looks like they're working out in someone's basement, the picture is a bit dark, and every time they change camera angles, there's an annoying momentary brightening or dimming of light. It has the feel of a home movie.

Thanks Kathyrn

I was beginning to think I was imagining that I had heard of Franny having a new tape because I could not find any mention of it at Collage or VF. Maybe the poor production quality is the reason.

Kim

Kick It 2000

Hi, Kim,

I did see one review of this tape on VF. It was in the new reviews section at that time, but may have moved to the regular section since. Franny also has a new step tape and hi/lo tape that were also reviewed. (I believe they were called Block Party Step and Block Party Hi/Lo -- they are also Sara City tapes.)From what I remember, all three reviews were positive, other than what's already been mentioned about the production quality.

Audrey

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.