Just wondering who else is still waiting for STS?

Nothing here yet in B.C. I seem to recall the 4day split series taking longer to get here than I thought they would though. I am really hoping they arrive this week so I can start on Sunday.

This is a list I don't want to be on but I am afraid that I am on it.. I did not receive mine yet - BOO HOO!! I am hoping for tomorrow or Friday the latest.

Same here, no STS for me yet :(
I have a feeling it won't be here until next week, but I'd be thrilled if I got it by Friday!

I got mine today! (USPS then Canada Post.) I'm in Toronto. The box was surprisingly little - they sure packed a lot of stuff into there!

I JUST got it!

I got home and there was a notice in the mail that a parcel is waiting for me at the post office. I couldn't get there fast enough and yes indeed it was STS! It looks FANTASTIC.....I'm off to preview :D

Just got mine in rural Ontario

Hi everyone

I just got mine and I live out in the country in Ontario. The box was too big for the mailbox and I just picked it up! It was sent USPS and there were no extra charges.

I think I will try some Abs tonight! I am not sure that I can wait to start till Monday. This is my first Cathe DVD so I am a little nervous that I have bit off more than I can chew. I got the Cardio fusion. I usually run but with this crazy weather I thought it might nice to change it up and stay to do cardio for the winter.

If I got it then I am sure it won't be long for everyone else in Canada.

Cheers

I live in Austalia and I am still waiting. In fact I am getting quite annoyed at the length of time it is taking to get here. I regularly purchase from Amazon (both UK and US) and know that it does not take this long.

Cathy

I am still waiting in Saskatchewan... hoping tomorrow... more than likely a few more days. I am on taking a light cardio / stretch week really hoping I can start next week with STS but if not Gym Style will be okay:)

Vancouver Island, BC.... nothing. I have high hopes for the next couple of days though. I just have to start on the weekend!

Hi all
I'm still waiting too. I'm afraid but I don't think to receve it before the end of this mounth. I'm from Roma.

Hi

I'm in the UK and nothing here. Every time a van comes down the road I keep thinking is it Royal Mail for me. Well I've waited a year a few more days/weeks won't make much difference.

Laura
x

Got mine too in Ontario! The mail lady came right to the door because she needed a signature. I was still in my jammies at noon because I worked the late shift but I opened the door anyway because I knew what it was.

New workouts trump embarrassment.:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.