June 2016 Rotation

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! This month we visit the oldies but goodies with lots of total body focus…Get your cardio, get your strength, get your sweat on and let’s go! Enjoy!

WEEK ONE

Mon….Cross Train Express…Leaner Legs

Tues….Power Max

Wed….Drill Max

Thurs….Low Impact Sweat

Fri….Muscle Endurance

Sat….Kick Max

Sun…OFF

WEEK TWO

Mon….Slow and Heavy Legs and Shoulders

Tues….Intensity

Wed….Circuit Max

Thurs….Cycle Max (or solid cardio of choice)

Fri….Power Hour

Sat….Cardio Kicks

Sun…OFF

WEEK THREE

Mon….Pyramid Lower Body

Tues….Step Works

Wed….Super Cuts

Thurs….Pedal Power (or solid cardio of choice)

Fri….Maximum Intensity Strength

Sat….Rock’m Sock’m

Sun…OFF

WEEK FOUR

Mon….Legs and Glutes

Tues….Step Blast

Wed….Flex Train

Thurs….Ride (or solid cardio of choice)

Fri….Muscle Max

Sat….Rockout Knockout

Sun…OFF

Today I did Circuit Max, I can't remember when I last did this dvd but I must say its a great workout. Loving this rotation. If you've been thinking about it..... You'll be glad you did.

A Fit Granny [emoji1434]

Terina -

I've never done a Cathe rotation, but when I saw this one I wanted to give it a go. I own so many of Cathe's older workouts, but either have never done them or have only done them once or twice. While I tend to prefer the style (and length) of Cathe's newer workouts and generally perfer splits for strength training, I'm really having fun with this rotation! I've never done Circuit Max, but that's on tap for me today...looking forward to it!

Tomorrow Step Works is on the rotation, this hardly happens [emoji15] but the reason I'm excited is because this WO was the reason I ordered my first 2 Cathe videos (vhs) back in 2001.Step Works and I max [emoji7]

A Fit Granny [emoji1434]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.