January 09 rotation

I hear ya... you should see me at the beginning of the past few months... I have about 4 different windows open, each to some other Cathe Nation, ShopCathe, the Ultimate Guide, and the rotation, trying to figure it all out... someday I won't have to substitute!!!! :)

Sure I can help you Angie!

Try this rotation in its place. I just tweaked the original a bit:

WEEK ONE
Mon: Body Max 2
Tues: 35 minute walk/run interval workout on treadmill (walk one minute run three minutes). Plus segment one of Core Max.
Wed: Gym Style/Back, Shoulders, and Biceps
Thurs: Imax 2
Fri: Leaner Legs plus segment 2 of Core Max
Sat: Gym Style/Chest and Triceps plus 20 minute brisk walk
Sun: Off

WEEK TWO
Mon: Gym Style/Legs plus Core Max segment 3
Tues: 4 Day Split Boot Camp in its entirety
Wed: 4 Day Split Lower Intensity Step in its entirety
Thurs: 4 Day Split Kickbox in its entirety
Fri: 4 Day Split Higher Intensity Step in its entirety
Sat: Your favorite 45 to 60 minute Yoga or Pilates workout

WEEK THREE
Mon: Drill Max
Tues: Butts and Guts
Wed: Using Gym Style Chest/Tri…Do just Premix #2 )Plus 20 minute run
Thurs: Cardio Fusion Plus Bonus Stabilty Ball Abs on Butts and Guts
Fri: Gym Style Legs
Sat: Kick Punch and Crunch
Sunday: Using Gym Style Back/Sh/Bi..Do shoulders as is then skip right over to Premix #2)

Week Four:
Mon: Cardio Kicks plus Ab Hits premix #6
Tues: Legs and Glutes
Wed: Rhythmic Step
Thurs: Gym Style/Chest & Triceps
Fri: 4Day Split kickbox/legs/core..in its entirety
Sat: Gym Style/Back Shoulders & Biceps

Have Fun!

I don't have the pyramids or PS or S&H but have everything else. I know there are a couple of premixes with just upper or just lower body but just not sure where they are. Is there a list of all the DVD premixes somewhere? I feel like I should be taking advantage of those!

Can someone help me figure out what I should do to replace the Pyramid and PS workouts?

Obviously the strength workouts will be next on my "to purchase" list. Of course, after my recent splurge, it's pretty much all I have left. :D Cathe, I'm pumped to be doing one of your rotations for the first time! I think it will really motivate me to know what I'm supposed to be doing everyday! Thanks for all you do!

angie

Thanks so much Cathe! I really appreciate this. :) Happy New Year! Btw, I did kick max for the first time tonight and I have to say I was feeling a little unchallenged at the beginning and wishing it would pick up a little... next time I need to be careful what I wish for. :eek: Thanks for another awesome workout!

angie

Ha, yes Angie....that one kind of sneaks up on you :D

Thanks so much Cathe! I really appreciate this. :) Happy New Year! Btw, I did kick max for the first time tonight and I have to say I was feeling a little unchallenged at the beginning and wishing it would pick up a little... next time I need to be careful what I wish for. :eek: Thanks for another awesome workout!

angie

Hi Cathe,

Just finished Leaner Legs and I do have to say I am shaking! I haven't done legs in a bit this could be the main reason...;)

? Leaner Legs has abs...did you mean for us to skip these and do Coremax #2 instead? Or BOTH!!! :) I only did the leaner legs abs.

Thanks! Great rotation by the way!
Heidi

Just do one or the other

Oops, my bad ;)

You only need to do abs from one or the other...which I see you have been doing.

Hi Cathe,

Just finished Leaner Legs and I do have to say I am shaking! I haven't done legs in a bit this could be the main reason...;)

? Leaner Legs has abs...did you mean for us to skip these and do Coremax #2 instead? Or BOTH!!! :) I only did the leaner legs abs.

Thanks! Great rotation by the way!
Heidi

:) Thanks Cathe! I figured as much!

I have been doing mainly cardio this month it seems. Tomorrow I do plan on PUB and 20min run. I am looking forward to STS coming soon! Need a good kick in the rear to get moving and be more motivated these days.

Thanks for all that you do!!! I truly appreciate it along with many others here.
Heidi

You will do great Heidi! STS will shock your world :D

:) Thanks Cathe! I figured as much!

I have been doing mainly cardio this month it seems. Tomorrow I do plan on PUB and 20min run. I am looking forward to STS coming soon! Need a good kick in the rear to get moving and be more motivated these days.

Thanks for all that you do!!! I truly appreciate it along with many others here.
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.