Is Rhythmic Step...

candori

Cathlete
...anything like the step sections in Cardio & Weights. I'm in LOOOOVE with that tape and would truly enjoy a steady state cardio step tape with the same flair and feel. I've heard good things about RS...and any input would be highly appreciated.

I think Rhythmic Step and Stepworks are probably the all-step tapes most similar to the step sections of Cardio and Weights. There are actually a lot of moves from Stepworks in C&W: the warmup reminds me of the cooldown from Stepworks, and I believe the skip-across-the-step-and-jack move is also from Stepworks. I think you'd probably like either of these tapes.

Audrey

I don't have C&W yet (holding out for the DVD's), but I just did Rhythmic Step this morning and it is one my favorites. It is an intense workout, but it is A LOT of fun. I definitely recommend it.

Rhythmic Step is a great and different step work out from Cathes other workours. I can't comp[are it however to any steppint in the intensity series, since I am still waiting on the DDV's.
Anyway, I highly recommend RS as a part of your cardio library!
Judy
May God grant you a sunbeam to warm you, a moon beam to charm you & an angel so nothing can harm you :-shy

I meant to say that I don't know how it compares to the intensity series step workouts.

Judy
May God grant you a sunbeam to warm you, a moon beam to charm you & an angel so nothing can harm you :-shy

Hi,
If you love C&W you will really like RS. The music isn't quite as funky and the choreo is a bit more complex. My favorites are the last 3 sections. I skip the warm-up (my music preferences coming into play here, but I'm sure I'm in the minority because most people love the warm-up).I really like the rest of the tape. It is very fun.
I am a funky music freak so my preference is for C&W, but for a steady state cardio tape RS is wonderful! Have fun! Janet

Candori,
I really like Rhythmic Step. I don't think I have done the Cardio and Weights tape you referenced, but the routines are challenging yet do-able. I like it a lot! Good luck!
Tracey

The short answer is: YES!

They have a similar flair and feel, though of course RS is an extended version. It is a thorough, steady state cardio session and has permanent place in my Cathe vid library. Think dance with athleticism. If I am feeling like I just can't concentrate on anything too challenging, don't want to think about reps, need some music to lighten the burdened soul, then RS is the perfect answer.

Get it today!

Clare

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.