Intermittent fasting ....week 6 results..You asked for it!

horselady21

Cathlete
Week six weigh in this morning! And I wasn't even nervous because I KNEW I was down.This week, I did 3 fast days, one of which was my first no-breakfast day, with 16 hours with liquid only. I also stopped using artificial sweeteners.

So...for those of you who are new, I started at 176 , six weeks ago.

Today, .....162.6!

I haven't been lower than 165 for about 10 years. And this is so easy once you get used to it, and the fat just melts off! I didn't think this was possible!

So happy!

Can I ask what days do you fast and what day do you weigh in? Do you only weigh in once a week or daily? Do you eat normally on your non fast days or do you reduce calories slightly?

That is an awesome result. I tried IF but only for about 2 days several years ago. I really should read up on it, and maybe give it a go again. Maybe start slow and extend the fasting time as I go.

I weigh once a week, same day, first thing. I started 2 days a week fasting, then went to 3. And yes, since I wanted a faster result (who doesn't?!), And realized how poorly I was eating, I started watching what I eat on non fast days. But I still have one "feast day" ,and eat whatever I feel like. But I get full so much faster that it doesn't amount to much.

I definitely recommend it for anyone who wants to lose weight and/or be healthier.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.