How to handle vacation and STS

demgirl

I just received the STS program and I'm anxious to get started. In 5 1/2 weeks I will be going on a vacation for 12 days. Although I will continue some form of exercise while on vacation it's not going to be the STS program. Is it okay to resume where I left off or do I need to repeat something? It looks like I will be in week 5 or active recovery just about the time we are going to leave. Thanks.
Wendy/demgirl

I'm in the same boat (in fact I'll be gone for 3 weeks of training) between Meso 2 and 3, so I'll just resume when I get back.

I think I'll have access to a gym, but may just take the tim eto do something totally different like yoga and cardio so I dont have to worry about equipment. I could try to lift on the weekends, but I think STS on a friday night - sat - sun in a row would be too much.

I'm also going to be on a 3 wk vacation in 8 1/2 weeks. Just got the DVDs last week. I haven't done the 1 RM test yet. Not sure if I should do 2 sets of workouts before I leave or do 1 and do something else and continue with the rest when I'm back :)

I'll be half-way through Meso Cycle 2 when I go on my 2 week vacation. I'll just start back up on day 1 in the Meso Cycle 2 when I return.

I just received the STS program and I'm anxious to get started. In 5 1/2 weeks I will be going on a vacation for 12 days. Although I will continue some form of exercise while on vacation it's not going to be the STS program. Is it okay to resume where I left off or do I need to repeat something? It looks like I will be in week 5 or active recovery just about the time we are going to leave. Thanks.
Wendy/demgirl

I was wondering the same thing. I will be in the middle of Mesocycle One when I have to travel.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.