High Step - can you only get it online?

MagStepr

Cathlete
I was just wondering if any of you know if the high step is only available online or can I purchase it elsewhere? I live in Canada and the shipping cost alone for the high step is $45 :eek:! That is quite steep. Does anyone (especially my fellow Canadians) know if I can get it elsewhere and not pay so much in shipping? I got along without a high step for quite some time and just use my regular step with 4 risers on each side, but I figure it's time to invest in a high step already. Any suggestions you may have would be appreciated. Otherwise I might just have to bite the bullet and pay the $45 in shipping. Thanks everyone! :D

Thanks Clare, I just checked e-bay and the prices (and shipping) were actually higher than Cathe's site. I may just have to keep checking and see if something reasonable comes up.

Try Walmart

I got mine at Walmart and used the pick up at the store option. You order on line and it gets shipped to your local store-if you have one-and you don't have to pay any shipping. Great fast easy service!!

You are not alone....

Hi,

I bought my high step and original health club step a few years ago from fitness1st.com. They shipped both up to the Northwest Territories and the shipping was only around $20 for each order. This was a few years ago and lately I've been looking around again as I want to purchase some slanted risers. The shipping has gone up and is now comparable to Cathe's. I haven't had any luck finding anywhere else reasonable. I've tried so many suppliers both in Canada and the US. It boggles my mind that shopping for home fitness products is so difficult in Canada!!! If you find a place with reasonable shipping, I'd be happy to hear about it!!

Good luck,

Pam

I got mine at Sports Chalet, but have also seen them at Sports Authority, Walmart, and other sporthing goods stores... Mine came with High Step Circuit from Cathe! :)

good luck.. you could probably call a few stores in your area before making the trip just in case they don't have or are out of stock...

it definately saves you shipping unless you do something like Amazon Prime and get it for free... but you will have to pay local sales tax if applicable... depends on where you live which would be cheaper! but it is a great investment!

I got mine from Amazon.com cheaper and no shipping cost. I checked daily for free shipping. The price differs and sometimes they charge a shipping fee.

I just orderd one from Cathe.com yesterday and I live in Toronoto so shipping costs were added/ I also ordered some DVD's and the total shipping was over $55. I didn't see them anywhere. Let me know if you find them.
Bite the bullet... your worth it!!!

Mary :D

Thanks everyone

Well, I've called a few places, checked walmart.ca (don't carry it) and walmart.com (not in stock). It looks like I will bite the bullet and get it from Cathe. I better get on it right away. Might as well throw in the slanted risers too while I'm at it just in time for STS. At least DH was very understanding of my exercise habit and basically said if I want it I should just get it :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.