Haters - March 4th

coradora

Cathlete
Okay, where are all you HATERS - out running? How am I supposed to lurk if you don't post anything!

I hope everyone is okay.
Corrie

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore,
is not an act but a habit.
--Aristotle

Hi Corrie - How come you don't post more often?

I can't imagine where EVERYONE could be?

Did Michele get sucked into the blue goo and now she's at one with the ants?

Did August get sucked into her village and now she's in the flea market selling turnips? Or perhaps she filled her bathtub with donuts after waiting at KK for 3 hours.

Perhaps Jen's tummy started feeling SO good that she decided it was time for a Whopper burger? And now she's doing all-day cardio to make up for it?

Terri.. well that's easy. She got so much snow at her house that all connection to civilization has been lost.

Dana - Finally realized how smokin' hot she is and decided to become an uber-model on the catwalks, so she flew to Paris to pursue that dream.

Robin - Jet lag?

Hopefully everyone else is just enjoying their weekends too much to post at the moment. Me? I'm about to get to work. ;(

Have a nice day all... I plan on lurking, so please post quickly to distract me from actually working. :+

Hey, I am here! Where is everyone? Arista your explanations are great, LOL! I did Tear It Up this morning, I have also been to the grocery store, and tanned. I am trying to figure out next weeks rotation also...

My legs are hurting today, probably from doing too much kickboxing-I did KPC cardio w/ bun shaper Friday, Powerstrike 1 yesterday, KM all but blasts yesterday afternoon, and then Tear It Up this morning. Trying to decide what workout I want to do this afternoon also, decisions, decisions!

Arista- Glad to hear the jobs are going good. Just hang in there & don't beat yourself too much if you can't get a workout in, you are working so hard w/ school & your jobs & I think being mentally exhausted is worse than physically when it comes to trying to workout. I never use heavy weights when doing lunges or squats, I always use either 5-8 lbs. weights b/c I know too heavy will add bulk. I agree with you on the kicking some guys *ss, I have no doubt with our muscular thighs we could take em! }( How is the lurking going today? These boards can suck you in & before you know it hours have passed by!

Michele- What is on tap for you today? Are the ants getting any better?

August-Glad you popped in if only for a minute, hopefully you can post more today!! Miss your posts!

Corrie- How come you don't post more often? We'd love to have you!

Terri, Dana, Diane, Mariah, Robin, Kara- How are you guys doing?

BBL

Hi ladies.

LOL at Cora posting because she nothing to lurk at.

Arista, here is something for you to lurk at too.

Jen, I'm glad to hear you are feeling better.

I'm trying to decide what rotation to start tomarrow and what workout to do today. I really don't feel like doing anything, but have myself pretty much convinced I have to do something. I'll be back later and let you know what I decided on.

I vote for NOTHING...NOTHING...YEA! YEA! YEA!

Hey everybody!

I haven't been carted off by the ants but they're still aroundx(

I can't play yet. I just got home and DH is right behind me. We're thinking about going to a movie but haven't decided for sure. We might visit with his folks instead.

I'm also lol at Cora:7 :7 . Cora, I promise there'll be more to lurk at tomorrow;)

Here's a little something to keep y'all entertained in the meantime:p :7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ860P4iTaM

Hugs and kisses for all:* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :*

I'll see ya later:)

Wow, it is a slow day in hateville today! I ended up doing UML from Power 90 Master Series this evening... I hadn't done that one in a LONG time so thought I'd give it a shot, now I know why I don't do it more often-don't get me wrong it isn't a bad w/o, just different & doesn't focus on my problem areas that much so not really worth the time on a regular basis. It is about 42 minutes I believe & it does work your arms pretty good w/ pushups.

Now...what am I going to do this week? For some reason I am having a terrible time figuring out what workouts I want to do...ugh!x( Okay, well lets try this & see how it goes, I have a feeling I may be doing a lot of substitutions this week, normally happens when I am like this with trying to decide.

Monday- Tamilee Webb Cardio Blast & Bun Shaper
Tuesday- Firm It Up
Wednesday- off night, late day at work too for meetings
Thursday- IMAX & maybe 20 minute floor work butt/thigh if I can still walk.
Friday- B&G Leg Blast Premix w/ added glute floor work from B&G
Saturday- Drill Max Cardio/Leg Premix
Sunday- Powerstrike 1 or MIC, depending on how I feel.

I guess that looks okay...not sure why I am having such a hard time with this today!

Where is everyone? How is everyone?

Does everyone follow a rotation? I have tried to make up rotations with my small Cathe library, but I often end up doing something other than what I planned.

Corrie

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore,
is not an act but a habit.
--Aristotle

No Corrie, I don't think most of us follow a rotation. Jen likes to decide and post what she has planned weekly. I try to pick and follow one of Cathe's rotations, but I have to make lots of substitions and miss days when life stuff gets in the way.

I ended up picking out an old Cathe workout - Step Works. It was fun. I still haven't decided for sure what rotation to try to do this month. I'm thinking Jan or Feb '06 or Nov '07. Guess I'll see what I feel like doing tomarrow.

We went to our Sun-evening-pizza-friends house for dinner tonight. She had made a big pot of spaghetti to take on a visit to her son's family, but never made the trip due to weather and illness. Since it had to be eaten, she had us over. I made a loaf of bread and we had a great time.

I'm headed for bed now. See all of you tomarrow.

Cora - To be honest, I always post a video rotation, just to get myself psyched up for the week ahead, but I've never actually followed it. I tend to workout during the day at the time that the moment moves me (I work from home, so my schedule is flexible). Sometimes that means a run (I have dogs who love to run), or a video workout. If I am able to lift weights a couple times a week and get at least four cardio workouts in, I'm happy.

Robin - Mmmm, spaghetti! Ever since I started counting calories, I've been hungry. That's a good thing, but I'm craving a big, hearty meal. Homemade bread too?? You're killing me here!! :p Good night!

Jen - I'm having a brain fart right now too, although its not about my rotation. I'm supposed to go back in the office and start my homework, but I'm procrastinating. Argh.

Ok, I'd better go. Have a good night all! I hope August, Dana, Diane, Shelley, Terri, and any other 'lurkers' had a great weekend!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.