HATE - Feb 23

Evening haters... I will probably make this quick because I hate to burden you all with my crappy attitude today! Not sure what my problem is... woke up feeling fat and now I will like I could be coming down with something. Very, very tired and just crabby.

I did B&G Leg Blast Premix & B&G floor glute work. I honestly think Cathe lost her mind for a minute while putting together that premix. Have any of you done that one? If not, this is what you do:
Leg Blast 47 ½ minutes
Walking lunges
Lunge/squat combo
Walking lunges
Leg presses
Forward thrusting hammer punch lunges
Leg presses
One legged squats
Side to side thrusting hammer punch lunges
One legged squats
Firewalkers
Walking lunges
Firewalkers
Walking lunges
Lunge squat combo
Low pulse lunges
Lunge squat combo
Stretch

August- I am glad to hear all is well is Nintendo Village! I don't work out like a mad woman...if I did I wouldn't have thunder thighs, LOL!!!

Shelley- I am sorry Sophie will not be with you this weekend...just think though you'll have her next weekend, right? Plus, you don't want her breathing in all that drywall dust, right?

Dana- Nope, no meetings today, thank goodness! I'm with you on the not liking meetings. Yeah, I actually do get a "small" base pay but it doesn't change based on the commision I make. So...most of the time it is a good thing but is kind of scary. However, I don't live like a lot of the people I work with do-they spend, spend, spend, like it'll always be there & there is no guarantee so I tend to save, save, save instead of spending like crazy! Plus, I want to be able to retire young & live a good life once I do retire. I am being a total bum tomorrow-the way I feel right now I'll be amazed if I don't come down with something. Where does your mom live? That sounds like a fun time. My mom lives about 35 minutes south of here so I go through spurts where I'll go down there every weekend then go through spurts where I just want to be home.

Michele- I am glad the sun was shining for you today! It has been overcast here all day & they are calling for rain, rain, rain ALL weekend long here. So, it'll be a good weekend to stay in & rest... I think I did that last weekend too, LOL! Oh well, at least this weekend I have an excuse of not feeling too good. So, how was your road trip?

Diane- I am so sorry you have to work so much, that has to be very exhausting for you especially with being prego. Hopefully you'll have a little time to rest & relax this weekend.

Robin- So, any good news for us on Greyor yet?? I really hope the little guy gets to come home before the weekend. He has been in my prayers. I don't know about the "not gaining weight"- I don't own a scale so I don't know, just go by how I feel & that is FAT right now!

Arista- You are very welcome for the excitment on the new job. Are you celebrating this weekend? Oh yeah, your friend is coming in town so I have no doubt you will have a great weekend!

Deb-Hello, not sure I've "met" you?

Terri- I am so excited that you got the Powerstrikes today! You will for sure have to post in the morning & tell us what you think of PS1, I know you will love it though!!!

Okay, well I am going to have a pizza from pizzafree.com for dinner tonight, can't beat a fat free pizza when you feel like your butt & thighs are growing by the minute. Hope everyone has a great evening!

Greyor came home! They did one more x-ray and said he could come home. He's been all smiles since he got here.

Diane, those hours are crazy! My cousin the lawyer was married to a lawyer and I think she worked from home when their kids were little.

Jen, I hope you aren't coming down with something. I should get rid of my scale. All it does is depress me.

I'm going to go watch a movie with my family, all safe and sound back home. See you all tomarrow.

Robin- YIPPEE! I am so happy for Greyor, his parents, and you & your DH. That has to be a huge relief to have him home! Yes, you should toss out your scale... I know I would be obsessive with it if I had one so I refuse to get into that habit. I go by how I feel & how my clothes fit, figure that is better anyway as muscle does weigh more than fat! Have a great evening with the family!

Robin: GREAT news on Greyor! Yeah!

Jen: I've done that B&G premix before and yes, Cathe MUST have been on something...it just kept going and going and going...I never thought it was going to end. Probably the toughest leg workout I've ever done.

I can't wait to workout tomorrow. I got the Powerstrike videos today, 1 & 2. I was expecting some really crappy production, but it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought. And Ilaria is RIPPED! I'm starting a new rotation on Monday that I'll post tomorrow. I've got my 20-year class reunion in August - gives me some motivation for the days when I have none.

I also need some serious attention to the diet. UGH! Michele's post about needing to treat herself really hit home. I can't eat 100% good 100% of the time. I just don't have the discipline. So, thank you, Michele, for helping me realize that it's okay to reward myself. I treated myself to some sugar-free, fat-free chocolate pudding. It was delicious! I know I said I was going to give up sugar for Lent, but since I'm not Catholic, will I go to h*$# for eating something sweet? I'm still holding true to the piles commitment however.

I've noticed it's all about ME tonight - I hate that! So, after tomorrow's review of Powerstrike, I'm not talking about myself any more!

BTW, one of my consultations this week involved a black RAT! Yes, RAT! Now, I know lots of you are animal lovers, but this was disgusting! They had the rodent as a pet in the girl's bedroom. I'm sorry, but most people can get past a dog or cat, but a RAT?! UGH!! It gave me the shivers. Who would want to buy a house with a rat in the bedroom? I advised them that all traces of any rats should be gone when they have showings. I hope I didn't offend them...

Oh, the things I see in people's houses...

Terri

Diane
Be careful and dont overdue the exercise till after midnight is not good.. you need to exercise to keep your body healthy but not at the expense of the rest of the health of your body
Arista
Have a great time with your girlfriend and your shopping,,,,I find that a "girls" nite out or weekend, is the best empowerment a woman can give herself.
Robin
that is the best news Welcome home Greyor

Whooops
I thought you said (diane) that you were working out till after midnight)

Choose your love,
Then remember to love your choice

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.