Hardcore Fitness Maniacs Mon 3/5

FIL just announced he is going to real estate office. Don't know what that means. He is secretive..not saying too much at times. Wants to keep us guessing.

So I am done with my workout. Did my 400 walking lunges earlier with 15 db's

Leg Ext. with 90# 3 sets/10
Hamstring Presses with 45, then went to 50# as was too light and did 3 sets/10
Squats with 170# 3 sets/10
Deadlifts with 130# 3 sets/8

Will do coremax 2 this evening. Never got it in this morning after getting the call from realtor as I had to hurry and clean house some.

Another song you ladies might like is from Trapt.."Lost in a Portrait". Love that song. It is soooooo good.

Charlotte~~

Bionics,

Yes, that was me about 15 years ago before I changed my taste in music. Liked rap too. The shoulder is still bothering me. Funny, how I could do the deadlifts with the heavy weight and not bother me..depends on what angle I go..like curls or benching right now would not work. I keep sleeping on it wrong. My right shoulder bothered me alot several weeks ago so I kept sleeping on the other shoulder and now that one bothers me. LMAO, but it is true..can't win! So I sleep on my back and I don't like to sleep that way. Yeah, your arm has been bothering you for awhile so I don't blame you.

Charlotte~~

Toasty - sorry your shoulder is acting up.

Meg, Dallys & Toasty - Besides Buckcherry, some of my favorite bands are Nickelback (not the softer stuff on the radio so much), Seether (LOVE THEM!!). Can't say Saliva is a favorite, but from what I've heard of the CD so far, I really like it. I'm thinking about getting some of their other music. I got the one titled Every Six Seconds. It rocks. I'm not really liking the Breaking Benjamin stuff I hear on the radio.....but then I never really liked Nickelback until I heard the "other" stuff on their CDs!!! I listen to Nickelback a LOT!! Love "Figured You Out" "Animals" among others. (I always like the dirty songs.........just ask charlotte!!).

Hi beautiful ladies! Tonight's WO was PUB Triceps, MM Triceps, PUB Biceps, MM Biceps & MM Core/Abs. It's from Deb's Muscle Building and Cardio Rotation. I started on Day 2 because I have to think of something to sub for CTX and PS, since I don't have those. (Body Max 2?) Nothing remarkable to report about this one, since I stuck with Cathe's weights. Wait a minute...I did use the purple band for triceps...that's a positive change. I haven't done these workouts in a few weeks and was not keeping a log (but I am now :) ) so I needed to re-establish my baseline. I couldn't match Cathe on the Biceps on PUB-went about 2 pounds lower and still couldn't finish all the reps. Tough stuff.

Sure would like to chat more but I gotta' get in bed. Getting more and more pi$$ed off about the later days at work.

Deb-I am confused-don't know whether to yell at you or Cathe when I do your rotations-LOL! :) :) WO was tough today but I liked the variety and combos you have put together.

Jen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.