Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Tues Dec 26

Lora, glad the interview went well...You are not babbling.
I left work early today to find a notary open.The lemon law people settled the windshield case on my new truck. I don't get why Ford just wouldn't replace it. It cost them 2 grand instead of 250.There was a guy on Edmunds that emailed me is having the same problem...

I got off the treadmill. 430 calories 2.6 miles in 40 min, and the incline at 4mph at a 10 incline is harder than running. I am whipped.
I did the performance 1 program. My heart rate was up in the 160's for like 20 minutes...
It seems like the countdown goes faster than the count up.LOL...

Dallys i thought said was going to Pebble Beach in Calif after Vegas..Maybe she did stike it rich and isn't coming home...

Well gonna go catch up...

Anne
Aka( Storm)

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Me again!

Can you believe I still haven't done Core Synerg? I think I'm scared. :) Weights? Pushups? DOMS!!! I THOUGHT THIS WAS RECOVERY WEEK. Hehehe. Our UPS guy is driving a Penske truck today for some reason and guess what? HE just got stuck in our driveway. That's 3 days in a row people getting stuck. He said he's been getting stuck all day long. Oh, I bet his UPS truck is stuck somewhere else! DH had just finished driving back and forth on that drift earlier, packing it down and he even drove our Maxima through it to make sure it would go through. The UPS guy just slid right off the middle and into the heavy part of the drift. DH pulled him out with our Chevy pickup. He thinks that's a nice story for a Chevy. :)

Lora - I'm so happy the interview went so well. It sounds like a nice place to work. And I'm so sorry to hear how awful your depression was. I'm glad you got off of drugs. What a terrible place that must have been for you. I just can't even imagine your pain. I can't believe Phyllis called you. She knows a good thing! After everything is said and done, I still think it will be best that you are out of that situation in the end though.

We went to get a tow rope at Wal-Mart today and they're out. Hmmm...wonder why. It's that UPS guy getting stuck everywhere. Oh - and I got that hair color. It's Revlon Color Silk. It's permanent and it's ammonia free. SORRY STORM. :(

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Suz, one word patch test.(behind the ear. Open and take a dab of the color and developer and plave behind the ear. You will know by morning. Ammonia free sometimes has an ammonia derrivitive in it.
It may be the PPh in the color, or the fragrance that you could be allergic to. Just be careful.:(
I am on a roll tonite... I need to get off the computer.

Anne
Aka( Storm)

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Well, I just stuffed my face with a huge roasted mushroom feta salad:) I read everything:) (this was while I was stuffing my face)

Anne, I finally saw the pics. I looked earlier and duhhh I didn't look under Christmas 2006. You look great:) I love the picture of your grandson resting and the one with his tongue out. You know Play doh is always a favorite with the kids. I can't blame them. I guess with us adults it is more the mess:) When it is warm we do it outside on the picnic table. I have lots of sets I have bought to play with it.

Lora, I hope you get that job at the law office. It sounds like it would be a good one. I do not have Ripped 1000 but I bet it will be a good one. Ripped to the Core gets your hr up some too. Funny you went to the mall with your old boss:) Sorry you are having problems with your contacts. I wish everyone could have the eye surgury I had. I had horrible vision, irritated eyes. I wore the gas permeable lenses. They were Toric. I couldn't see well with them. I thank God every day for the eye surgury and not having to deal with the lenses anymore.

Charlotte, when I first did Yoga X I tried to do everything the way the advanced people did. I probably over did the moves. Since I never did yoga before I ended up with some pretty good pain to work through. Now I know better than to push to hard. I hope your side feels better.

Suz, I am sorry for your friends Mom. Maybe you could invite her up for a visit. That would let her know that there is someone there who cares and a reason to live. I am sure it is tough. My Dad is really outgoing in his upper 70's. Every once in awhile I catch a low point in something he says. (which is unusual for him) It cannot be easy watching friends go or feeling left alone and ignored. Many do not think about the elderly and their needs. She is lucky she has you to talk to.

Netta, I have said before Core Synergistics is the one P90X workout I dreaded. There must be something in there that I need. I did add the heavier weights to the moves that required it. I was just always glad when I was done with it. It does get your hr up at some points.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Diane Sue - I went to the mall with my DH and my old boss called me at home as we were returning.......just thought I'd clarify.

Suz - Yes, I'm also glad I'm off of the drugs too.....although sometimes my disease tries to make me think I'd be better off picking them up again. I've been clean long enough to know that is just my disease trying to get me, or as recovering people call it "stinking thinking" which is caused by being too Hungry, too Angry too Lonely or too Tired. The only other thing that make you start thinking that way is a lot of stress/depression and problems. Also, some prescription drugs can make you want drugs again....I have to be careful with the kind of pain pills I take today and I can't really take cough medicine that is prescribed or anything OTC with alcohol! Like I said the other day, my drug of choice today is chocolate..........which I need to back away from after the X-mas binge. I've still got some in the cupboard.....but I'm waiting till the weekend to have a bit.

I'm going to watch GH and lie on my balls.

I'm sort of mad at myself cuz I haven't got a darn thing done around this house since I've been home. I was sort of depressed and then I was busy working out long and gabbing on the computer. Now I have Ebay business to take care of and I have to go shopping on Thursday and then I'm back to work in a few days. Where did all of the time go for me to go thru all of my stuff and try to downsize and organize? Yikes?

Storm - That was Amber that had the reaction from the hair color. I've been lucky so far and I've been coloring my own for years (with a few exceptions). But if I lived near you I'd have you do it.

Diane Sue - I've been trying to get Eleanor to come and visit since her daughter died. I've been to visit her and she's "planned" to come here several times but never makes it. I'll just keep trying. I'm sure it's hard. So you didn't like Core Synergistics either? Oh my. I wonder how much longer I can put it off? I'm only making it worse on myself. I'll be doing it at midnight tonight!!! Where did you get that recipe for that salad? It seems to have made you happy. :) :) :)

Lora - I think I told you I work with a gal who is recovering (a year now I think) and she just broke her foot and I was worried about what drugs they were giving her. She's also on a few anti-depressants.

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Lora, thanks for clarifying about your old boss. You know I had a lot of plans for getting extra things done when dh was in Iraq for over a year. Time went by and I never got it all done. Not because I didn't have the time, I just really didn't feel like it. I just got my gliding discs with the dvd this evening. I may try that tomorrow:)

Suz, I got the salad recipe off of the food Network website under Christmas recipes. It was a roasted mushroom feta salad. I made it the other day but did not have that many mushrooms. I bought some more and I really like it a lot. It has pecans in it as well.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Hi guys. Great WO's today.
I managed 45 min on the TM just now. Used my IPOD~~ that was nice. I think I have bronchitis or some bronchial infection. My cough came back strong yesterday and today my chest has been on fire. Felt alright till my cool down. Burning again. Oh well. Also had to run holding an icepack since I burned my fingers badly tonight. Completely melted the thing by the time I was done running. LOL. Atleast the body heat was enough to keep the coldness from hurting my hands, since they don't like extreme cold. Guess I am a hurtin unit over here.
DH took us shopping. Chase got a Star Wars ship, but it didn't have the man so he couldn't fly it. We had to go buy Obi Wan Kenobi. So I got a sweet sports bra/top, WO top, WO pants and a nicce shirt.
Well my finger is burning as I type, so off to find more ice.
Good night everyone. Glad you all enjoyed your Holiday.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Added pics 12/1/06
December and Christmas Albums

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.