HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHE!!!

mbmundt

Cathlete
Happy Birthday Cathe!! I hope you have a fantastic birthday and thank you so much for all that you do. You are such in inspiration. I would love it if I could job shadow you for a day. I feel like I would learn so much.

HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!!
Brenda

Happy Birthday, Cathe...Cheers to the day you were born!!! Enjoy your day and I'll see you in 6 days, YIKES!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Cathe. I wish I were coming to the Roadtrip again, but I decided to skip it this year. Maybe next year. Instead, I'll look forward to "seeing you" when the new series arrives. Thanks for everything!!!

Happy Birthday Cathe! I hope you have a great day and year ! Thank for helping me have the best health and body I have ever had :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHE !!!!!!

Enjoy your special day, have fun!

Your life has touched so many others and I am so grateful that it has mine as well. Thank you for all you do, hope you have a blast finishing the filming.
Looking forward to the new work outs, wish I was on the road trip too!!!

Brigitte :)

Happy Birthday Cathe!

Happy Birthday Cathe!

Wishing you the best birthday ever! Thank you for making the best workouts I've ever done, for encouraging me to push myself a little harder and lift a little heavier, and for helping me to believe in myself and never give up.

I have been working out with you since January 2010 and you, Cedie, Brenda, Jai, Lorraine are my early morning workout buddies. I hope that one day I get to go on a Roadtrip and meet you in person!

Amanda

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to Cathe,
Happy Birthday to you...
and many more...

Janie

Happy birthday Cathe,

Enjoy your special day and know that all of your Cathletes out there are wishing you a super birthday. :D

Blessings and Hugs,:cool:

Nora

Happy Birthday Cathe , I hope that it is a wonderful one. You deserve the best day possible:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.