Gym Style Split

Viola1625

Cathlete
I've been eyeballing this split for awhile. Any feedback as far as results, intensity, opinions? The split rotations I have are p90x, p90x2, and asylum 2. Has anyone else done these others and could compare them with the gym styles since they are what I am familiar with? ( I do have Cathe's XTrain, LIS, LBB, B&G, as well as some of her plyo/cardio and total body stuff, but got them only recently, so I am still in the process of happily working my way through them (-:
I may be becoming a Cathe workout hoarder......
Thanks!!

I love this split. I am more familiar with the upper body a I haven't had the legs DVD as long. Gym styles always has me completely pumped by the end and sore the next day. Really hits each muscle group from all angles as it does a full muscle first before moving on to the next muscle. I also love the triceps and chest superset premix which alternates chest and tricep. Has a great flow for a premix.

I LOVE GYM STYLES!!!!! I did all three workouts twice a week for 8 weeks and really noticed a difference in strength and definition :D! A poster named FitnessFreak recommended them for those who were still on the fence about STS. After completing the Gym Styles rotation, I ordered STS....so watch out! If you think you're a Cathe DVD hoarder now.....just wait :eek:!

Thank you!! I got them... And the pyramids too!! I just previewed and they are so thorough! I'm using the LIS now.... That one should come with a DOMS warning label!! ( I just came off an Asylum rotation - my LIS DOMS is WAY worse!! In fact, I am taking a "break" and going back to asylum for a week before I hit LIS again for a few more weeks ) (-:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.