GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Hi everyone,

Today I did Rapid Fire 3 with Susan Chung. I can't remember the last time I did that one. Very fun workout.

Sherry - I will finish M3, take my rest week than pyramid down to M2, M1. Than I will start the Bodybuilding rotation. I will do M2 (I already finished M1 with the pyramid down rotation) than do M3. After that I will do GS for a month, 2 weeks Low Intensity workouts, 4 weeks 4DS, 2 weeks Shock Cardio Series, M2 and M3. That will keep me busy until the end of June 2018.

Heidi - sorry to hear you had a rough couple of weeks. Glad you are back. Great workout plan.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great evening.

Hi again,

Walked 5 miles this morning. Just finished Mobility RX - Workout 1 w/Mark Lauren. I thought it was a stretching workout, it was more like a bodyweight workout. I was sweating my butt off :( Not really a stretch,lol.

I am gonna relax now. I am still sweating, lol.

Morning!

XT Bi/Tri this weekend

Today: Run 3 miles and XT abs
Wow those got me good!

Relaxing today with guests/family at home. :)

Belinda: Awesome job on your workouts! Tricked you good eh? ;)

I am glad to be back to my Workout routines. I just need to stick to them! LOL!

Sherry: You must be very busy with last minute runs back and forth for the kids. Good luck to them this year in college.

Have a great one!
Heidi

Morning!

Checking in with XT Legs. PHEW! Wobble legs for sure!

I have a headcold...mostly throat. YUCK but hanging in there. Taking 1 advil to relieve pain. Fingers crossed that this doesn't last
long.

Hey Belinda! What are your goals for today?

Hello to Sherry!

Shower and off to work shortly.
Make it a good one!

BBS!
Heidi

Good morning,

ASAP Hollywood Hardball w/Paul Katami is done. Nice change of base and very fun.

Heidi - hope you feel better. Good job on your leg workout this morning.

Sherry - what are your plans today?

I will be back later.

Hi all!

So, the past few days have been crazy. Amazing how many things to do to get everyone rolling on the school year, yet still have time for fun. Fitness took the back seat. Among errands and housework, went to a U2 concert Sunday night and bbq'd with friends Monday. Tuesday it was back to work after a week off, and the first day that DH and I both head out in the a.m. in a couple of months because he's now back to school, too. Got out of work a bit late, and ran a few errands on the way home, so nothing again today. Tomorrow we start obedience classes for the new dog, who needs a refresher and has a few quirks that we need helping working through.

Belinda - like your long term work out plan. Way to aspire! I know you'll do it - you are so good at being consistent.

Heidi - wrong time of year for a headcold - get over it fast.

Need to relax tonight, not sure if I'll stop by tomorrow, but Thursday need to be back at it. Catch ya then.

Good morning,

ASAP Hollywood Hardball w/Paul Katami is done. Nice change of base and very fun.

Heidi - hope you feel better. Good job on your leg workout this morning.

Sherry - what are your plans today?

I will be back later.

Nice job Belinda! That workout sounds interesting too. :)

Hi all!

So, the past few days have been crazy. Amazing how many things to do to get everyone rolling on the school year, yet still have time for fun. Fitness took the back seat. Among errands and housework, went to a U2 concert Sunday night and bbq'd with friends Monday. Tuesday it was back to work after a week off, and the first day that DH and I both head out in the a.m. in a couple of months because he's now back to school, too. Got out of work a bit late, and ran a few errands on the way home, so nothing again today. Tomorrow we start obedience classes for the new dog, who needs a refresher and has a few quirks that we need helping working through.

Belinda - like your long term work out plan. Way to aspire! I know you'll do it - you are so good at being consistent.

Heidi - wrong time of year for a headcold - get over it fast.

Need to relax tonight, not sure if I'll stop by tomorrow, but Thursday need to be back at it. Catch ya then.

Sherry: You sure are a busy lady! Remember to take time for you inbetween. :) Good luck with the dog training!
Cool! U2 concert!

Morning!

Today will be my rest day. I am soooo sore from XT!
Woke around 2am with another migraine. ARGH! I have baby care today too. Luckily it is later than the usual 8:30 arrival.
At least the cold is better.

Cooking some meals ahead this morning. I usually have a hard time getting to cook or eat with the youngster around.

Have an awesome day and workout ladies!

BBL
Heidi

Morning!

Busy day with my Grandson yesterday. No NAP! I hope that he slept ok last night so the parents could rest too.

Today's plan:
XT Burn sets: Chest,Back and Shoulders
Adding in a 3 mile run too.

Belinda: Awesome job on your STS D40 Squat Rack legs WO!

I did a lot of squats and lifts yesterday. LOL!

Hey Sherry! Hope your hanging in there! Have a great one. ♥

Off to get it done!
BBL
Heidi

Hi everyone,

I just finished the 3.5 STS rotation. YEAH!! Next week I will start my recovery week, than do the STS pyramid down rotation.

Heidi - good job keeping up with your workouts.

Where is Sherry?

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great Friday evening.

Happy Friday!

Yes, been busy. Being back at work has been crazy. Schools started this week, so the commute, especially in the morning, takes longer. Dog training on Wednesday night. A friend was in town last night that we haven't seen in a while, so no workout then either. But tonight . . . a run! was going to do 2 easy miles; ended up with 3.5.

Need to read through and catch up with personals this weekend. Catch ya then.

Happy Saturday!

Up and at it today. LM P&S done. Felt great getting in some weight work again. Plus dogs walked, and several things done around the house.

Belinda - Congrats on completing STS again! Enjoy your recovery week. You do have a great strength rotation planned - I'm sure you will get great results. I'm sure that spa day with DD felt wonderful!

Heidi - Yay! You are back hitting the workouts! How's the body holding up? Your grandson is adorable.

Lots more still to do, so need to stop sitting and get rolling. Make it a good one!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.