GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Up early cleaning this and that...
Went for an early walk with my DH 3.75 miles

There are a bunch of turkeys running around here. LOL! Be Safe out there. Happy New Years Eve!
Posted a video on my FB page.

Hello to Sherry! I hope your doing well.

Make it the best new year ever!
Heidi

Happy New Year!

We're back home. Now to get back on track with eating and exercise.

Belinda - thanks for the heads up - haven't checked out the new dvd's yet, but will definitely take a quick look now. Hope you are feeling better. thanks for extending this thread all the way through this year, too!

Heidi - looks like you are already on it. Great job getting in wo's during this busy time.

Now . . . to figure out where to start . . . BBL!

Morning!
Happy New Year!

Today's WO accomplished:
Warm up with Boot Camp from SS
BR New year challenge day 5 plus bonus
Cool down with BC
Jump rope challenge: 200 jumps (did high knees with no rope involved) I should have done this after
my warm up. Really gets your heart rate up.

I will be starting the SS (standard) rotation tomorrow Anyone else doing the same? :)

Have a great Sunday!
Heidi

Hi girls,

Today I did 21 DF yoga fix and walked.

Heidi - good job with your workouts today. I haven't decided what I will do starting tomorrow? You are welcome! Hope your dvd play's fine.
Good night, everyone.

Happy Monday!

Belinda: Your basement must be beautiful! :)
Nice job on your workout!

Today I started S&S with Boot Camp
I used mostly 8#DB's and 20# BB.
One move was sort of difficult and dropped to 5# DB's. This is the squat step up with upright row and over head press. It is just a very awkard move. Next time I will do on the floor as a normal squat upright and overhead press.

Hi Sherry! Are ya back to it? :)

Tomorrow is Ramped Up Upper Body. EEK! I have been hearing a lot about this one. Should be quite challenging.

Have a great evening!
BBT
Heidi

Good morning!

Yep, up early as I work to turn over a new leaf. So, yesterday I signed up for a Stair Climb event. I have 8 weeks to prepare for 70 stories. This morning's wo was a tm walk at 8% incline. Now to figure out how to work in strength training, which will need to be LB focused,

Dog walks but nothing else the past 2 days (haven't even tried the new dvd's yet!) as we get the house together and the kids back to school. They start classes tomorrow already.

Heidi - looks like you are back in the swing of things. Great job starting the S&S rotation. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Belinda - new flooring! Is your wo space back together? Can't wait to see pics.

Gotta run - it's back to work today. Have a good one!

Good morning,

21 DF Upper Fix and Strong & Sweaty Ramped up upper body is done. I also walked 3 miles. I decided to follow Cathe's Strong & Sweaty rotation for this month. This way I can play with the workouts. What is up with the music? The next time I do the workout, I will play my own music :)

Sherry - The flooring looks amazing. My workout space isn't back together, we will work on that today if we have time. I am in the progress of decluttering my house, that better way to start in the basement. We still have lots of work to do. Your new workout program sounds interesting. Good job.

Heidi - I will do the Cathe rotation with you. I am following the Strong & Sweaty one. I will post pic soon on the basement. We still have some work today, but at least the flooring is done. Good job with your workout.

Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

ey girls,

Long day :( Just getting around to post my workouts: I did S&S Cardio Slam + 21 DF Lower Fix and walked.

Cleaned out my pantry today :) I will not buy in bulk anymore, only buy what I need for that week. Tomorrow I will go through all my spices :)

Have a great evening

Good morning!

Yep, up early as I work to turn over a new leaf. So, yesterday I signed up for a Stair Climb event. I have 8 weeks to prepare for 70 stories. This morning's wo was a tm walk at 8% incline. Now to figure out how to work in strength training, which will need to be LB focused,

Dog walks but nothing else the past 2 days (haven't even tried the new dvd's yet!) as we get the house together and the kids back to school. They start classes tomorrow already.

Heidi - looks like you are back in the swing of things. Great job starting the S&S rotation. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Belinda - new flooring! Is your wo space back together? Can't wait to see pics.

Gotta run - it's back to work today. Have a good one!

OH Wow now that is a challenge for sure! Great job on your TM WO.

So far I am enjoying the new series. Yes it is a challenge too! My legs and upper are sore already.

Good morning,

21 DF Upper Fix and Strong & Sweaty Ramped up upper body is done. I also walked 3 miles. I decided to follow Cathe's Strong & Sweaty rotation for this month. This way I can play with the workouts. What is up with the music? The next time I do the workout, I will play my own music :)

Sherry - The flooring looks amazing. My workout space isn't back together, we will work on that today if we have time. I am in the progress of decluttering my house, that better way to start in the basement. We still have lots of work to do. Your new workout program sounds interesting. Good job.

Heidi - I will do the Cathe rotation with you. I am following the Strong & Sweaty one. I will post pic soon on the basement. We still have some work today, but at least the flooring is done. Good job with your workout.

What did you think of the upper WO?

That is great to have someone following SS along with me.
I did have to take today off however. My upper is so fried! My legs are too. My knees are cranky lately with IT band tighness.

Today was spent getting business taxes done. BORING and stressful of course. I took a nap this afternoon after getting the first part of this chore accomplished.
The house is quiet right now because most went out to see the new Star Wars Movie. I wasn't up for loud noises tonight.
I decided to cook my soup instead. Making a Sweet Potato Chickpea Chili right now. This is from a website: Two Peas & Their Pod. Smells delish!

I look forward to your New Cellar pics! :)

Tomorrow I plan on the next WO in the SS series:
Cardio Slam and bonus abs. This will most likely be modified to lower impact too.

Have a wonderful evening!
BBT
Heidi

Hi all!

Yesterday I woke up with a horrible headache - I don't get those - so I worked from home, in between lying down because my head hurt to think. Fortunately by bed time it was gone, and today I'm feeling back to normal.

Today I walked up and down all our stairs several times - that's part of the training program. Gets the heartrate going good, that's for sure. Still need to work in the strength part.

Belinda - Good job! Haven't listened to the music closely - will need to work that in. Sounds like you are spring cleaning already!

Heidi - Enjoy the new wo's! doing something new is getting you, eh? Will need to check out that chili - sounds interesting.

Now to get rolling - need to head to the office today. Have a good one.

Good morning,

workouts are done :) I did 21 DF Pilates with DH, we also walked. Than I did S& S PHA Training, really liked it :) The music was much better in that one, lol.

Sherry - sorry about the headache yesterday, those are no fun. Glad you feel better today. LOL, that's all you hear is the music in the S&S workouts I have done so far :p In Ramped up I could hardly hear Cathe :( I will try to play my own music next week. The music in PHA was ok, much better than the ones I have done so far. I do a little of both (spring cleaning/decluttering. I have so much stuff, I never use. It has to find a new home. I am getting my donation boxing full already :) I am debating if I should donate Jillian Michaels Body revolution? So many workouts and so little time. I only can workout so much.

Heidi - how are you doing? Did you do PHA training today?

Afternoon!

Yesterday I did the Cardio Slam and bonus abs. Wow! Loved it! I burned over 700 cals on that one.

Today is more tax prep. Not sure what I will get done for a workout. It may just be a TM run and abs.

Thinking of you both! Have a great one!
BBL
Heidi

Good morning,

workouts are done :) I did 21 DF Pilates with DH, we also walked. Than I did S& S PHA Training, really liked it :) The music was much better in that one, lol.

Sherry - sorry about the headache yesterday, those are no fun. Glad you feel better today. LOL, that's all you hear is the music in the S&S workouts I have done so far :p In Ramped up I could hardly hear Cathe :( I will try to play my own music next week. The music in PHA was ok, much better than the ones I have done so far. I do a little of both (spring cleaning/decluttering. I have so much stuff, I never use. It has to find a new home. I am getting my donation boxing full already :) I am debating if I should donate Jillian Michaels Body revolution? So many workouts and so little time. I only can workout so much.

Heidi - how are you doing? Did you do PHA training today?

Awesome job on PHA! I have that on my rotation for today but it may have to wait until tomorrow.
Thank you for the review! Glad that the music was better. LOL! :)

Hi all!

Yesterday I woke up with a horrible headache - I don't get those - so I worked from home, in between lying down because my head hurt to think. Fortunately by bed time it was gone, and today I'm feeling back to normal.

Today I walked up and down all our stairs several times - that's part of the training program. Gets the heartrate going good, that's for sure. Still need to work in the strength part.

Belinda - Good job! Haven't listened to the music closely - will need to work that in. Sounds like you are spring cleaning already!

Heidi - Enjoy the new wo's! doing something new is getting you, eh? Will need to check out that chili - sounds interesting.

Now to get rolling - need to head to the office today. Have a good one.

EWWWW on the headache. :/ Glad your doing better.

Oh you bet I am feeling these new workouts. :)

Have a great day and workout this evening.

Hey everyone,

I did 21 DF Cardio Fix and Jenny Ford Unexpected Step today. I am trying to get my gym back together. I am also getting rid of a lot of things. I have like 5 steps :) Who needs 5 steps? LOL! Downsizing and simplifying is my goal this year. Filled up another giant garbage bag with clothes :) I really need to stop buying things ....clothes, purses, shoes....clothes and more clothes :) I been returning quit a bit lately too.

Heidi - how did you like it? Nice job keeping up with your workouts.

Sherry - how are you doing?

It snowed here today :( Arrrr......

Good night, ladies.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.