Fitballs

farm girl

Where can I get a good deal on a fitball? What do ya'll think of them? Any good videos? Also, what size do I need? I am 5'2.

Have A Blessed Day!!!

P.S If anyone has one they want to trade, I have a ab slide ( like the one on tv ) that I will trade. I will also buy it too if anyone wants to sell it.

Fitball advice

I think the size you want is 55 cm. In the Theraband balls, that's the red one. I THINK the Crystal Edge ball from Walmart is that size also, but you would have to check for sure, unless someone else here has one and can confirm it for you. :)

I don't have a fitball to trade, but if you decide you're interested in selling your ab slide, drop me an email. :)

Erin

Walmart has a great deal - $13.88 or something like that. I just bought one a couple of weeks ago. It is a square box (kinda hard to see) and says EXERCISE BALL on it. It does not say Crystal Edge on it but it is. Based on some advice at VF and something I read in a fitness mag, I use mine at work as a chair. It keeps your posture perfect and your abs tucked in. Well actually, IT doesn't, YOU do. I have found that the rest of the day, I am actually using much better posture. Abs are in better shape too. Good luck!

The Wal-Mart Crystal Edge ball is 65cm

Hi,

Had to pop in here and post, I have the Crystal Edge ball you get at Wal-Mart, and it's 65cm. It comes with a instruction poster and a pump and it's only $13.88! How's that for a bargain? I've even seen it online at www.wal-mart.com, check out their shipping charges.

However, 65cm is probably too large for someone who's 5'2". Go to www.bodytrends.com, they have a table describing fit balls and the appropriate size for your height. They also compare all the different brands and models (some are oblong-shaped and others have little legs underneath like cow's udders to stabilize the ball!).

Good luck!

Dawn

The Walmart ball is too big for me and I'm also 5'2"

I just ordered another ball from www.gymballs.com it had the cheapest one I could find, with shipping it came to around 20 dollars. I live in the boonies so there are no stores that might have the smaller ball. It seems that most of the balls in stores are 65 cm. Good for people 5 4 to around 6 feet, which I guess makes sense.

LynnO

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.