February 29, 2024

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathe Live subscribers, Thursday February 29, 2024 at 9:30am EST we’ll be doing “Cardio Core Express ” Live! Time to jump into action with this mixed impact express workout. Get ready to alternate mixed impact cardio with standing core work (low impact options will be demonstrated).

Equipment:

No equipment needed

IMG_2300.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Cardio Core Circuit from the ShockCardio Series too! I do the premix for the cardio only as I don't care for the rolling down & up to/from the the floor core work... but the cardio is great! I'm looking forward to how Cathe formats this version!
Then if you have her live classes, you should try the live one because all the abs are standing with weights. I love that one even more than the dvd. She also made a live one where you use the ball and firewalker loop during cardio and the discs for the abs. I think she did a 3rd one using a step but I haven't done it.

Ok, this one gets my “seal of approval “. :). About 33 min long, and it’s low impact,
then goes into higher impact or you stay with the low impact, and it’s all standing core
(yay) which is what I would call cardio-core based, meaning rotating punches, knee
pulls, etc. and that is considered 1 round. Can’t remember how many rounds…
Cathe shows EXCELLENT low impact modifications in this, even on an “animal” move
if you don’t want to do, Yay! gotta put this on my schedule!

Then if you have her live classes, you should try the live one because all the abs are standing with weights. I love that one even more than the dvd. She also made a live one where you use the ball and firewalker loop during cardio and the discs for the abs. I think she did a 3rd one using a step but I haven't done it.
I‘ll definitely look for those as today‘s live was great!

Ok, this one gets my “seal of approval “. :). About 33 min long, and it’s low impact,
then goes into higher impact or you stay with the low impact, and it’s all standing core
(yay) which is what I would call cardio-core based, meaning rotating punches, knee
pulls, etc. and that is considered 1 round. Can’t remember how many rounds…
Cathe shows EXCELLENT low impact modifications in this, even on an “animal” move
if you don’t want to do, Yay! gotta put this on my schedule!
I agree completely - I did it live and it was great, I’m looking forward to doing it again. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.