DO NOT BUY FROM HOTSKINS!!

eclair

Cathlete
To anyone thinking of purchasing from this company, save yourself the money and stress. I ordered from them back in December. The product never arrived, so after a month, I cancelled. Two months later, the product arrived at my house. A representative there told me to send it back, which I did. To this day, they do not acknowledge receiving it, and refuse to refund my money. I told them that this matter would be at their expense, and I would tell everyone I know not to buy from them. They did not seem to care either way.

This is not a customer-oriented company!

I ordered on line and someone was nice enough to call me and tell me that they were out of one of the items, she called me a oouple of times and was really nice. They were a bit slow in the delivery process, but I had to return one pair and they did credit my account, even though the item returned was on sale and supposed to be a final sale. I think you should go to the head of the company and explain what happened. I once had a problem with Z Gallerie delivering a gift too late and broken, I got a really nasty customer service person and wrote to the company. A representive called me and was very apologetic. It's very upsetting when you are treated that way and you deserve an apology.

I sent an email to the president of the company. No reply. You're right, at the very least, I deserve an apology. But my money would also be nice, since it IS mine, and not theirs.

I'm currently disputing it with Visa. I hope things work out well, but Hotskins has been very difficult thus far.

FYI........I got some screamin deals on Hot Skin workout stuff on eBay. If it is the style/quality that you like, be patient and look there. Just another source for getting it without going directly through them. I sort of feel the same with firmdirect, lots of hassle and inconvenience. To the point of never buying from them again.

Sometimes they hire a single person to deal with all the e-mails, and that person may not be typical of a customer service person. They might just have computer knowledge, and no people skills. So maybe you should try to reach them another way about this, like by regular mail and phone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.