Desparet Housewives...Who did Mike

It's Desperate! LOL! ;)

Anyhoo, I think it was Katherine BECAUSE I think they want us to THINK it is Susan, but it says "2 mos later". So in Sept they will give us 2 months worth of why Susan and him didnt' end up making up in the end... They probably kissed in the heat of the moment but in the fall, you'll see, it will be Katherine at the alter unfortunately. SIGH! :(

I don't know on this one. . . the writers seem to like to shock people. I have learned to never presume anything on this show. . . but after what happened in this episode I am hoping it is Susan. . . maybe next season will be about jilted exes plotting revenge, lol. What did you think of the Bree/Carl hookup? Never saw that one coming.

I saw that one coming 2 episodes again since they made sure to make Carl single a few weeks back (his girlfriend left him alone with his son, Evan, remember? The girl he left Susan for or whatever year ago) So being that he is a player, I knew it would happen.

Lynette prego again? WOW! Twins!?

It better be susan. I do not like Katherine and Mike together. Toward the end he didn't really seem like he liked her that much anyway. Although Jackson I liked. He was cute.

The Bree/Carl thing, I saw that one coming a couple of weeks ago. And I figured Lynette was pregnant when she was sitting in the doctors office. Twins-I didn't figure out. OMG- I would die.

chrissy

maybe it's neither and they'll bring in someone new(or old) I just started watching the re-runs on TLC and became hooked and had to watch the season finale. I honestly haven't seen an episode this past season. Will be sure to tune in Sept.:)

I thought I read somewhere that Dana Delaney wasn't coming back next season. I didn't like her with Mike either.

I don't like the storyline with Bree with Carl.

Lynette pregnant again with TWINS!!!???? omg, that is just horrible. And, I can't stand her wishy-washy husband. AND, it was really crappy that they had to sell the restaurant because their spoiled sons wouldn't help with the business. Geez, that just pissed me off.

I was HORRIFIED when Dave unbuckled little MJ :( I wanted to throw up. I just couldn't believe that the writers would do that to the audience!! I was so creeped out by being inside of Dave's eye at the end, too!!

I think that Mike is marrying Susan (and I would like that storyline...don't like Mike with anyone else!).

I like the Bree/lawyer love. Bad guy/good girl!!

I am also kind of sick of Lynette's storyline.

And Gabby and that teenager?! That could be fun!! I didn't really get into that story, but I think that they were setting it up for next season.

I will be watching in the fall (I watch Grey's more fanatically and also Brothers and Sisters, but those 3 are my only shows...except for Deadliest Catch!!!!!)

Jenn :)

I just started watching Desperate Housewives. I got caught up in all the Lifetime reruns and have seen most of all four seasons a couple of times. haha Lifetime shows two, sometimes three, hours a day!! Now, I can't wait to buy the season five DVD's when they come out in September. I can't wait to see Lynette find out she's pregnant with twins!!

I love this thread. We're behind you in the UK - just had the episode where Edie dies - so it's great to get a sneak peak into what's going to happen!

Emma

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.