Daily Check-in, Wednesday, January 17, 2023

Good morning everyone!

Today's workouts:

YT-Coach Ali- Full Body Weight Plate Challenge Workout # 5- 34 min.
IFit- "Four Mile Beach Interval Treadmill Walk, Australia" - 23 min.

It's about 0 degrees this AM! Yikes! IT'S COLD!!!

Enjoy your day & workouts! Lannette, good to "see ya'" Please join in again
whenever you can! :) I always enjoyed hearing about your variety of workouts!

Good Morning Everyone,

It's is cold outside. -24 with the wind chill but actually -15. Thank goodness my DH does the early morning walk with our doggo.

Today I did Fitsplit pull day - I stopped at 51 minutes at I didn't want to do the hamstring roll-ins. My ball is a bit deflated. I'm not a fan of the cardio in this one but I liked the length of it - 24 minutes, including warm-up.

Nice workout this morning Linda!

It seems we all got in some good and pretty long workouts yesterday.
Big wave to you Lannette! It's always nice to see a post from you.

Have a wonderful day everyone. Stay warm.

Super glad I don’t live in Canada or in the Cold Belt of the US. It’s a “balmy” 21 here, but was 19 overnight. That’s as cold as we get usually. We lived out West for several years so I have lived in a cold, snowy place… Y’all can have it, LOL. (Though I will trade you the hottest days of our summer for a week of fun snow days.)

Today was the step portion of Body Max 2 — about 45 minutes.
IT WAS SO FUN. I forgot how much I love that DVD. I need to use it more. Will go back later and hit the abs section (because I never got to STS Ab Circuits yesterday — I need to start doing abs FIRST; it tends to get left behind if I don’t).

Good job, Linda and Siobhan!

Linda: I need a walk on the beach in Australia! Your workouts are so innovative.

Siobhan: FitSplit is my love/hate DVD. Last time I tried it, I did not do well. I’m going to circle back around to it one of these days and knock it out.
I don’t know if it was that workout or another one of Cathe’s that introduced me to hamstring roll-ins, but you should have been a fly on the wall — it was ridiculously hilarious. Major fail. I’m good at them now, but yeah — your Ball has to be tight or it’s really frustrating.

Waves to Powerful Annette and Sweet Nora!

(Winks at Lannette)

Liked your FitSplit pull workout this morning Siobhan! WTG!

Anita, good one with step from Body Max 2…I agree, it’s a fun one. I need to start
adding in a little more step…..I used to do it all the time, then got out of it..
yes, that beach walk was nice, if only I could have actually been there!! :)

Good morning everyone:)

Linda- Thanks for getting us start. Great variety on today's workouts with:

YT-Coach Ali- Full Body Weight Plate Challenge Workout # 5- 34 min.
IFit- "Four Mile Beach Interval Treadmill Walk, Australia" - 23 min.- Oz is so beautiful. Goregous scenery to enjoy on your TM walk, love that passport walk.

Oh my goodness that's cold. Both you and Jack keep warm.
Do you have a little doggie coat or sweater to keep Jack warm while out on walks?

Have a good day;)

Lannette- Hello, so nice of you to stop by. We miss hearing about your always great variety of workouts, so cool & fun. Please feel free to join back in, you are always welcome.

Siobhan- Oh my that is soo cold. Please keep warm and stay safe, but I'm sure those temps are not new for you in Canada in the winter. Nice your DH is awesome to take your dog for a walk this morning in that extreme cold. High fives to your DH.

Great job on today's workout with:

Fit Split- Pull day- Approx. 51 min skipping hamsring roll-ins.WTG & high fives!!

Anita- Its been cold here in Oregon lately. There are still 40,000 people with out power in another town. We've had temps as low as 11- ranging to a balmy 17 degrees.
The local police have said the roads are unsafe with thick layers of ice about3 inches or so of solid ice. There is no because I never got to STS Ab Circuits yesterday — I need to start doing abs FIRST; it tends to get left behind if I don’t).
It's still a mess road wise as its not fully melted, very slick.

Annette- Have a great workout & a blessed day;)

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength- 20-min Full Body NO REPEAT Workout with Dumbbells = 25 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 20-minute HIGH-BURN Rhythm Indoor Cycling Workout = 24 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 10 Min Encore to any workout = 11 Min
Fit Split- Boxing Bootcamp- TS #1 Just Kickboxing= 34 Min

Have a great Wednesday girls;)

Nora

Hey ladies,

Today I stayed home and did Dana Pieper's Kickbox Challenge which is roughly 62 minutes long. The workout uses light weights at the beginning for some weighted punches then you put the weights down and continue to do kickbox combos with lots of intensity. I wore my wrist weights for the whole thing. I kept wanting her to be finished and she kept saying "and you know what's next, we'll add on"...:0!!

I am a sweaty mess. Oh my!

Thanks Siobhan for this workout (again). It really does pack a punch.

Nice workouts everyone!

I kept wanting her to be finished and she kept saying "and you know what's next, we'll add on"...:0!!
I feel exactly this way about STS :D I have gone to the chapter menu multiple times and said, out loud, “How long is this stinking workout?!” Inevitably, I have another round of pushups left to do!

Hi everyone,
As usual you’ve all done rockstar workouts!

Annette/Anita, I actually felt the same way about the Lite LB Stacked WO. It’s not long or hard but the repetitive nature made it feel endless.

A bit of background on my workouts. I initially backed up to Cathe’s official Beginner Rotation and did each block for a single week. That worked well.

Then I moved on to the most basic Lite rotation. I’ve added a little Pilates to it but not much. I’ll finish Jan 28th.

Today was Body Weights and Bands. I love that workout! Then I went out and shoveled snow for 25 minutes. (We got 11 fresh inches of the fluffy light stuff yesterday.) I’m definitely gaining stamina.

It’s 16F/-19C here now. That’s actually on the warm side for us. It’s been an odd winter.

Anyone know if Cathe has any good Band workout downloads? I’ll make it a point to check.

Nice long workout today Nora with YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength- 20-min Full Body NO REPEAT Workout with Dumbbells = 25 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 20-minute HIGH-BURN Rhythm Indoor Cycling Workout = 24 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 10 Min Encore to any workout = 11 Min
Fit Split- Boxing Bootcamp- TS #1 Just Kickboxing= 34 Min

Annette, your Dana Pieper's Kickbox Challenge workout sounds fun & challenging!

Lannette, I love Bodyweight & Bands! Good stuff! I have been doing Shovel Max too,
the last 2 days although we didn’t get anything near what you did!!

are you referring to CatheLive downloads? I know she uses bands mostly tubing in
some of them….are you talking about the regular flat latex bands/loops or the Boss
Bands & Loops? I can look thru the list of them and check the downloads I have
purchased.

Anita, did you get your abs in? (I sound like a mom now) :)

are you referring to CatheLive downloads? I know she uses bands mostly tubing in
some of them….are you talking about the regular flat latex bands/loops or the Boss
Bands & Loops? I can look thru the list of them and check the downloads I have
purchased.
Please don’t go to any trouble. I really just need to stick to my progression plan. If you do an interesting Cathe live available for download let me know but I probably won’t get to anything new until at least February.

If you do an interesting Cathe live available for download let me know but I probably won’t get to anything new until at least February.
Will doI Off the top of my head, one of my fav's was Plyo Legs-Low Impact, about
40 couple min. long. It is intervals of low impact mixed with the Boss Loop and
weights. I really liked the Loop exercises for the lower body, using weights too. I can't
really remember any "just bands" Live classes, but I will try to look thru my CatheLive
notebook and see if I see any that might have been just bands, kinda along the lines
of Bodyweight & Bands.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.