Daily Check-in, Tuesday, January 30, 2024

aqua girl

Cathlete
Good morning to all!

Today's workouts:

Blender- "Boss Bands & Weight Plates" - 35 min.
Hydrow Circuit Training #54- 20 min. Rowing & Upper Body AMRAP
VideoSki- "Royal Gorge, Calilfornia Skier workout # 2- 10 min.

Have a good day!

Morning!

Was all set to work out this morning but had a Child Incident. (Coincidentally, would anyone like to adopt a teenager? Just kidding.)

Will keep you posted on what I’m doing today!

Looks great, Linda! I love seeing where your workout travels take you every morning. *Big Lacy Hearts*

Good morning everyone!

Linda, your workouts are always well put together and so much fun!

Anita, I remember all too well our days of Teenager incidents. Funny how the pain of childbirth fades but the memories of the challenges of raising teen lingers on! :eek:
I hope you’re given an opportunity to get to your workout later.

This morning was Rock’m Sock’m Kickbox for me. I forgot how many opportunities for jumping it presents. I took barefoot advantage of them. By the time Cathe got to air jacks, which I think of as snow angels, there wasn’t all that much air under my feet.

I’m enjoying ICE more than I did Lite, probably because I’m more fully adapted to running on fat and that makes working out more fun.

I love seeing where your workout travels take you every morning
Yup, I’m all over the world! :).

Anita, “things“ happen! Hope you can squeeze in your workout!

Lannette, you rocked it with Rock’m Sock’m Kickbox! I always use the modification
for flying angels that Cathe had Amanda do in Ice Lower Body Blast. It works for me.

enjoy your day girls…

Hi ladies,

Oh the teenage years(with boys) let's not go there,LOL!

Today I got a late start but managed an 80 minute circuit like workout at the gym. Basically, 35 minutes of weight work going slightly heavier than my normal with flyes and chest press up to 25 pounds, hammer curls up to 25 pounds, triceps using 15 and 17.5 and same with shoulders, back machine and the leg press machine, then 20 minutes using the sled going lighter and faster making it more cardio than weights, then 20 minutes of floorwork for abs, legs and glutes with a stretch.

And Lannette I don't know how athletic I am because I never played conventional sports. I was always the kid picked last for sports teams of any kind. But I have been using weights for a lot of years.

Thanks for the compliment.

So I am finished for the day with my exercise.

Have a great day!

Good morning all:)

Linda- Nice mix asd always with workouts and you know I always love those passport workouts.
Nicely done on today's workouts with:

Blender- "Boss Bands & Weight Plates" - 35 min.
Hydrow Circuit Training #54- 20 min. Rowing & Upper Body AMRAP
VideoSki- "Royal Gorge, Calilfornia Skier workout # 2- 10 min.

Have a good day:)

Anita- I hope the Child Incident all works out ok. Teens can be challenging at times. I'll say a prayer for you.
Maybe later you can workout. I find workouts especially boxing and kickboxing are great stress relievers.;)

Lannette- What a fun workout today with ICE- Rock'm Sock'm. I love that one so fun. If there is too much jumping for you just take out the jump to modify.
Its stil a great workout either way. I remember when XTrain came out andI tried HardStrikes I thought enough with the jumping jacks already.
LOL!! I have learned to modify when necessary.

Annette- Wow! Your workouts are the bomb and so inspirational to read about. Congrats on your 80 Min gym workout today hitting everything today. You are amazing!;) Have a blessed rest of your day;)

Siobhan- Hello's & waves:)

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength - 45-minute Upper Body & Abs Strength Training = 50 Min
LITE- Revd Up Rumble - Basic #1- Main Workout + Extended Stretch #1= 50 Min
Jessica Smith - 6 Mile Mix- Mile 4- Cardio Abs= 15 Min

Have a blessed day everyone:)

Nora

Hi Nora, great workout as always. You and actually all the members of this group are inspiring.
And Lannette I don't know how athletic I am because I never played conventional sports. I was always the kid picked last for sports teams of any kind. But I have been using weights for a lot of years.
Annette, you are athletic! One needs not be on a Sports team to be an athlete. So thanks again for the inspiration you provide.

Siobhan, you must be busy. I hope you have a good evening.

Lannette

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did my own blender workout of about 40 minutes of cardio and added on my own stretch + 100 rep challenge for shoulders and scarecrows.

Annette _ I didn't remember that you had no sense of taste or smell. That's gotta be tough. What caused this?

Nice seeing us all workout today - well, most of us :) Sometimes life just gets in the way, kids included.

I hope to see you all tomorrow.

Siobhan, little over 10 years ago hubby brought home a virus that his boss shared with him and he shared with me. The resulting upper respiratory virus left me with no smell or taste. And only smell has tried to come back but still isn't reliable and don't ask me to smell something twice because the 2nd time I got nothing.

Good workout Nora with YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength - 45-minute Upper Body & Abs Strength Training, LITE- Revd Up Rumble - Basic #1- Main Workout + Extended Stretch #1= 50 Min & Jessica Smith - 6 Mile Mix- Mile 4- Cardio Abs= 15 Min Good combo!

As always, Annette, you don't disappoint with your 80 min. terrific gym day!

Hey, Siobhan, I almost "missed" you :) I am used to "seeing" you early AM! :) Your
blender workout of 40 minutes of cardio & added stretch + 100 rep challenge for shoulders and scarecrows sounds tough. WTG!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.