Daily check in Tues Mar 6

pwmatt

Cathlete
Yikes, I lost a lot of stamina in 3 days. I don't know how much was actual staminaloss and how much was just residual cold effects. Either way the LIC cardio blast timesaver was a struggle for me today. I had to reduce my step to 6 in half way through. I'm exhausted! Tomorrw is a MM premix, so I'll see if I've lost much strength! :(

It's crazy windy here today! It's the March lion!

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

But you're coming back, Phyllis!!! You'll do better each day!:D

Good Morning Everyone!

It's 13 degree's here. You KNOW what I think about that. No need for comments anymore at this point.

Today is KPC and my back and knee just cannot take the kicks and jumps so I am making it SS cardio. Probably a 60 min. stationary bike ride.

Hope everyone has a good one!!:D

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

Mom took a few steps backwards yesterday, we'll see what today brings. I'm doing a 45 SS run on the treadmill and some ab work, then it is back to the hospital.

Phyllis: I went through the same thing last week when I was sick.

Becky: I did KPC yesterday...definately not my favorite workout. Enjoy your bike ride and STAY WARM! It is freezing here too....Brrrr!

Heather: I hope you are feeling better.

Tig: Girls just wanna have fun...and I guess you did:+ :+ :+ !

Annette: Good Luck with the job interview, I've got to start looking for a job soon too.

Conni: Enjoy your workout today.

Jane: I glanced at that Jan '06 rotation....y'all survived that?

Keep the prayers coming girls:* :* :*

Good Morning.:)

I have a leg routine on tap for today. Since I added cardio last night I will not be doing a circuit today. I don't want to add TOO much cardio to the X. I'm thinkin' L&G all the way baby! OUCH!}( :D }(

Have a great day!:)

Good morning everyone,

Phyllis - I think a cold puts me out of wack more than other illnesses, I just don't know why, but it really seems to sap me good.

Becky - just do what you can, you are really doing great, and you are staying consistent, that is the key. Don't get frustrated, we all have better days than others.

I did Lowmax today, as part of the Jan 06 rotation, and abs from BM1.

Have a good day.

My 60 minute stationary bike ride , set on fat burning program is done. I actually have a WET shirt on now!!!! I guess I got a good workout !}(

They just said the windchill is 5 degrees and we could have SNOW tonight/tomorrow morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: x( ;( :(

Where are you this morning Jane??

I'm here... ran out of time this morning before work.... on a short break now. Today is rest day for me.

Tammy - I hope your mother does better today. Yes, I survived that rotation, can you believe it? I also ate everything in sight! I was doing some serious calorie burning. I may revisit those types of rotations on an alternating basis with lighter ones as I was thinking about doing this month but don't think I ever take one like that on in its entirety again.

I start the March rotation tomorrow and I'm definitely just doing it.

Hey, Becky, we are supposed to have snow tomorrow also and this wind has GOT to GO!!! My house is cold and we have new construction with insulation, I feel for those with no insulation, BRRRRRRRR!!!!

I did PUB up only premix and abs from PSBB&A today.

Thanks for all the well wishes for my interview, I have a week to find something appropiate for an interview but I think I have something in my closet.

Have a great day!!:7

Daily Check-in

After another restful night of sleep, I woke up feeling much better today. I still have a tickle in my throat and some mild congestion in my head, but I am definitely on the mend.

I enjoyed Muscle Max this morning after my quiet time. It is not as much fun as Supersets, but there is something about it that I love. I think it is the band work. I love the use of the stability ball in Supersets and the band in Muscle Max. Yes, that is it! I like creative weight training workouts. I am hoping that this is a good indication that I will like the Gym Styles when I experience them for the first time next week.

I bounced on my rebounder tonight. My meals and snacks are packed for tomorrow. I actually have time to relax before bedtime. I am still in the process of paring down my collection of workout videos. I have been watching some of my old FIRM videos. Oh my! These videos are funny to watch after working out with Cathe for so long. They are so formal and scripted. Welcome to Stepford! I may actually plan to do a FIRM week later this month just for fun.

Phyllis, I am glad you are feeling better.

Tammy, I am still praying. I am very concerned.

Annette, I am praying for your interview.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us” (Hebrews 12:1 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.