Daily Check in Thursday, April 11th, 2024

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good Morning Everyone,

I am taking a rest day today. I dropped my phone on my toe yesterday and it's now very sore and bruised up. I did a short stretch and a 20 minute Boho B. for flexibility yoga workout instead. Have a great day everyone!!!

Enjoy your workouts!!!
siobhan

Last edited:
Good morning ladies! Siobhan, sorry about your sore & bruised toe! Ouch! Take care
& enjoy the day! Nice relaxing workout with a 20 min Boho Flexibility yoga workout.

Today's workouts:

YT-SSOD- 20 min TRX upper body workout
Blender- "High Step & Legs, Chest, Tri's & Core" - 32 min.
Hydrow-Journey collection- 5 min. Rowing on Mashpee Pond, Cape Co, MA.

Hoping everyone has a nice day!

Happy pre-Friday everyone:)

Siobhan- sorry you hurt your toe. That's a tough one all i can think of is to ice it and not do anything exercise wise that makes you use your toes, and just resting.
Wow! Good job on today's workout inspite of the bruised toe. Nice chice today with:

Boho Beautiful - Yoga for flexibility= 20 Min
Plus your own stretch- Welldone;)

Enjoy your rest and have a good day;)

Linda- Another great workout for today with:

YT-SSOD- 20 min TRX upper body workout- I'm envious, sounds like fun
Blender- "High Step & Legs, Chest, Tri's & Core" - 32 min.- sounds tough but a good one!
Hydrow-Journey collection- 5 min. Rowing on Mashpee Pond, Cape Co, MA.- that's a challenging 5 Min Row no doubt :)

Nicely done on your workouts today. Have a blessed day and enjoy!;)

Annette- Great job on yesterday's workout with:

YT- Taebo- new garage Taebo that was 60 Mins with weight work for about 20 minutes Sounds like a Scorcher I'll have to check that out. Awesome stuff. WTG & High fives:)

I hope you have a great day enjoy a fun workout or rest.
Have a wonderful day:)

Here's today's workouts:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength 30-min NO REPEAT L.B. Strength W/O= 31 Min
TaeBo Amped- Core Express= 32 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 20-min QUICK BURN HIIT CARDIO Indoor Cycling Workout = 23 Min

Have a nice day everyone;)

Nora

Hey ladies,

Today I was a glutton for punishment. I did a 120 minute circuit/cross train consisting of 30 minutes of weight work upper body, 20 minute sled pull and push up to 8 plates( twinge in shoulder acted up), 15 minutes of lower body machines , 37 minutes on the elliptical and finished with about 18 minutes of floorwork for abs, legs and glutes with a stretch.

I am beat!! In a good way, I hope.

Keep up the great work ladies!

Great workout Nora :
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength 30-min NO REPEAT L.B. Strength W/O= 31 Min. Yay!
TaeBo Amped- Core Express= 32 Min. Long core workout!
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 20-min QUICK BURN HIIT CARDIO Indoor Cycling Workout = 23 Min.

Annette, your workout today:
120 minute circuit/cross train consisting of 30 minutes of weight work upper body, 20 minute sled pull and push up to 8 plates( twinge in shoulder acted up), 15 minutes of lower body machines , 37 minutes on the elliptical and finished with about 18 minutes of floorwork for abs, legs and glutes with a stretch.
All I can say is W O W! Great job

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.