Daily Check-in Thurs 2-1

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning...

I took my headache to bed last night but when I woke up this morning, it was gone thank goodness!!

I see Cathe posted the Feb rotation, now I'm a day behind!

I'm going to start it today and figure out now to catch it up. I'll have to sub BM2 for # the first week because DD has my BM#2 DVD.

I'll kick it off with DrillMax today. That is, if my power doesn't go off!! We in for a snow storm this morning turning to the dreaded sleet and then ice as the day progresses.

Good Morning Girls!

Jane, I emailed you before I got here.....I see you ARE going to do Cathe's rotation.
Wish I could join you!

Today I think I'm going to try some low impact step and CTX biceps.

Have a good one everybody! Friday's almost here!:7

Daily Check-in

Good morning! Welcome to February! I have a reputation for being wordy. I love words. I usually prefer words to numbers, but the numbers are looking good this month. I will let the numbers talk, so this post will be short and sweet. ;) When I received my Cathe calendar, I took “before” pictures and committed to get fit and shed the rest of this excess fat for good in 2007. I checked my progress this morning and recorded my January results on my calendar:

-16 pounds in January :7
-1" chest
-5" waist :7
-5" abdomen :7
-3" hips :7
-1" right thigh :7
-½" right calf
-½" right upper arm

Yes, I am loving my Cathe calendar! :7 It is very inspirational and is definitely motivating me to stick with my rotation! Cathe workouts done consistently + clean eating = amazing results. Does anyone else want to share your progress for January (weight loss or fitness gains)? I am off to a good start this year with a victorious January, and I am ready to kick some more pounds to the curb in February! Cathe is waiting for me with Cardio and Weights. :7

Jane, stay warm today. Please drive carefully if you venture out. I hope you do not lose your power.

Becky, have fun with Low Impact Step.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us” (Hebrews 12:1 NIV).

RE: Daily Check-in

WOW what amazing results Heather!! Congratulations for sticking to your guns! My goal for Feb will be to decrease the number of days I over eat.

ETA - I emailed you back Becky.

HEATHER!!!!:eek: :eek:

That is AWESOME!!!

You are doing fantastic......good going!!

WOW! I'm impressed!

(off to read Jane's email.....:p ).....

Wow, Heather, NICE numbers!!!! Keep it up!

Jane, happy to hear that your headache has disappeared. I know that I can work through other aches, but not the head.

Tammy, to answer your bedtime question. I'm in bed by 9:30. I'm bummed that Lost will now be on TV at 10 on Wed night. I'll end up taping it or taking a rest day on Thurs. OOO, I hate to be a slave to TV. I don't watch much, but that is one I like.

Today was MIC. Not nearly as bad as CF. I had it built up in my head that I didn't like it, but it is not that bad. I guess that means my stamina is increasing. I'll probably do Cathe's rotation also. I'll start on Sunday, but I'll modify by adding some upper body.:D

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Morning Ladies!

I am on the 4th day of Phase 1 Recovery for the X. It's supposed to be an X Stretch day but I am going to do Yoga X instead so that I don't have to do it on Saturday. :)

Jane: Enjoy the new rotation! How long have you been consistently following Cathe's rotations now? I know it's been a while. Is it giving you better results then just creating your own?

Heather: CONGRATS! You are doing FABULOUS!

Becky: Enjoy your work out. Good job getting back into it after the set backs you have had.

Phyllis: MIC, ey? }( Glad you survived!;)

Off to get coffee!:9

Hi everyone,

Jane - I am with you in the February rotation!

Heather - That is fantastic!!! Just the motivation I think you needed, yes????

Phyllis - I am also peeved about Lost. I just don't stay up like that. I am going to have to DVR the darn thing and watch it when I can, Like 24!

This morning was BM2, but I skipped the power circuit segment, I rarely have the time during the week for a 90 minute workout, and I had just done CF ( with the power circuits..) so I am not going to beat myself up too badly. This was a good workout actually!!

Have a great day!

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

I slept in this morning and now it looks as if today will be a rest day. I have to work 10-7, so I'll be needing my stamina for work. I'm also in on the FEB rotation and will start on Saturday.

Jane: I'll have to pull a Jane-ster and double up on a few workouts so that I can catch up on the February rotation, as I'll be two days behind;) ;)

Heather: http://bestsmileys.com/clapping/2.gif I am SO HAPPY AND PROUD for you:7 I'm cheering you on to keep up the good work

Phyllis: I applaud your discipline.

Conni: I'll be a few days behind you.

Tig: Enjoy your YogaX...that is one excellent and much needed workout.

Becky: Another great workout combination. How are you feeling?

Annette: I hope you are coming out of your slump.

Jane~Phyllis~Conni: FEBRUARY...HERE WE COME!!!!:7

Thanks Tammy so do I.

Keeping with what I said I would do this week so as not to burn myself out when I am just getting the feeling back. I am taking today off though I will have to do Clean Max since my father and his new wife are coming tomorrow to attend my oldest son's duet piano recital on Sat. I will work out tomorrow as planned and hopefully I will be back in full swing next week with everyday workouts.

Have a great day.:)

quick check just to let my friends know what's up... I had just sit down to work this morning at 6:30 and my DIL called me. We had snow this morning and my son was in an accident going to work. This has been the longest day. They took him to the trauma center in Charlotte due to the severeness of the crash. He is going to be okay but will have a slow recovery. He broke a vertebra in his back but it did not transect the spinal cord. I am thanking God tonight for sparing my son. If he had not had on his seat belt the trooper said he would have been killed. The front end of his truck lost traction on the slick road and he went off the road and up an embankment, the truck flipped over and crashed down on the cab. My DIL was at the scene and said she didn't see how he got out of there without any other injuries, the top of the cab met the seat. The driver's door flew open and the state trooper said if he had not had on his seat belt, he would have been ejected and the truck would have landed on top of him and probably killed him. WEAR YOUR SEAT BELTS.

I'll talk to y'all tomorrow. He is still in the hospital for overnight observation. I'll keep you posted.

OH my Jane, sooo glad and thankful that he is ok and will make a full recovery. Thanking God for his safety in this accident.

Jane,

My prayers are with you and your family for your son's speedy recovery. He was truly blessed to come out of that situation as he did.

Jane,
Please keep us posted. Every mother knows this is harder for you than if you'd been injured in the accident yourself.

I'm so glad he had his seat belt on and is going to be okay.

HUGS!!

OMG, Jane! ((((HUGS)))), prayers, thoughts and everything else is being sent your way! I am soooo relieved to hear that your son will be OKAY! It may be a long road to recovery but atleast it's a positive one! Keep us posted!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.