Daily Check-in Monday 3-12

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning fitness folks...

Today is the walk/run on the rotation. It is an interval layout, so I may use CC#3 OR take it outside with my tunes. I haven't ran outside in a long time (I know I haven't since I got the TM in November). It is suppose to be about 70 here today and tomorrow and Wednesday up to 78 degrees!!!

The shower was so nice yesterday. She got so many nice things. I'm getting so excited!!!

You know, I did so well Saturday at the birthday party, no cake, only had a vegetable plate and even when we went out to eat afterward, I held it in line... you know there is a "but" coming... I had TWO pieces of cake at the shower yesterday! Then I got into those peanuts! sheesh.... needless to day the pants are little tight this morning!.

Oh well, today starts another week.

Tammy - glad your mother is making progress, even though the improvements are small, she is going in the right direct.

Have a good one!

Good Morning !

Jane, it sounds like a good workout plan. Our weather too is finally perfect for an outdoor workout. At least for a couple of days!
Today's going to be 60, then Tuesday 70!!!!!! :7 :7 I'm lovin' it !
Of course, then we have some 40's for the rest of the week, but I'll take the good days whenever they are offered!!!:D

Yesterday was a rest day and today is Cardio & Weights! Love it !

Maybe a walk later in the day.

I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Good morning all.

This morning was DM cardio blast and LIC abs. I'm liking this rotation as it has 2 rest days /week. I've already been eying up FitnessFreaks "Get Ready for SummerRotation". It doesn't use the new wo's, but I could modify. I guess it depends on what Cathe has in store for us.

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

Today is LowMax and then it is back to the hosptal.

Jane: I had a stress related eating disaster yesterday...ate everything in sight. Today is a new start for both of us.

Becky: Enjoy your warmer weather. We are finally getting some milder temps this week too. Have fun with C & W....that one is so fun!

Phyllis: How great you are liking your rotation.

Heather: ROTFLMAO:7:7:7:7:7:7

Hi everyone,

Becky - I really love C & W, that one is just keeps me smiling all the way through!

Today was BM 2 Cardio and Weights premix, I rarely have time for the whole thing, and it was kind of a struggle to get through it today. Got alot going on today, so maybe stress is a factor...

Have a great day, everyone.

It's an Itread run for me tonight at the gym. I am actually supposed to be doing CST/ARX today but I'm switching things around this week. I'm not in a lifting mood today...

I ordered BBC and it's on it's way! I am so excited! I can't wait to preview it for post X use!}(

Daily Check-in

This day did not go according to plan. It was a Monday all day long. It started when a Texas-size bug decided to invade my sleep space shortly after midnight. Once the cockroach was safely confined to my vacuum cleaner cannister, I finally settled down and got to sleep around 2:00 a.m. I forgot to change my alarm clock over the weekend. Needless to say, I did not naturally wake up at 4:00 a.m. With the later sunrise, I did not wake up until 20 minutes before it was time for me to be at work! Eek! Thankfully, this week is spring break around here. My boss was scheduled to be out of town. I got dressed in record time, pulled my hair up in a clip, brushed my teeth, grabbed my makeup bag, and flew out the door. There was no traffic this morning, so I made it to work in record time (without breaking any laws).

It goes without saying that I did not get to spend any time in Bible study or prayer before I went to work. On top of that, I did not get to do Gym Style Legs or any workout for that matter this morning. To add fuel to the fire, it is PMS time. I am caught in a hormonal hurricane, my normally dry skin is unusually oily and breaking out as a result, I feel fat and bloated, and I am so emotional. I did not need to miss my Bible study and my workout this morning!

I was planning to do my workout right after work, but I got halfway home and realized that I forgot to do something. I returned to the office and finally made it home in time to start my workout at 8:00 p.m. I decided to skip Gym Style Legs and do the Low Max step premix. I bounced on my rebounder for a few minutes too. I am frustrated that my week is already off track, but I ate clean today. I feel better after my Cathe cardio fix too! I need to get more sleep tonight. Hopefully, I will have more energy in the morning. It may take a few days to adjust to the time change.

It was a beautiful day in Central Texas. I can praise God for that! I am hungry and need to refuel my body before I call it a day. I still need to pack my meals and snacks for tomorrow too. I may do a Kick Max premix in the morning and wait until Wednesday morning to start with the Gym Styles.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us” (Hebrews 12:1 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.