Dailey Check in Tues March 10

Good morning Phyllis and all that follow...

it is my rest day also today Phyllis. Lots to get done today. I started working at 4:15 this morning and after work, I have to go to my workplace for an education fair.

Heather - you did so well keeping the eating under control after the way your day went from start to finish. My hat is off to you, I don't know if I could have held it together. You are a lot stronger than you give yourself credit for sometimes!

Tammy - how's mom? ... and how are you?

Have a good day everyone!

Good Morning Ladies!

Phyllis & Jane, enjoy your rest days.

Heather, I am right where you are. PMS....bloated, tired (I woke up late today too), yesterday I had a terrible eating day, and even though I love the time change, I'm really feeling it this time. I know we'll adjust in another day or two, but right now it's beating me up!:p

Today is a 40 min. bike ride. I'll need to do it inside because my bike is NOT ready for spring yet. It's still packed away, with low tires somewhere.;( I think I'll ride the stationary bike early and then try to fit in a good walk later. It's going to be 73 and sunny, so I do want to get outside as much as I can!:D

Have a good one everyone!

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

Today I'll be doing CC#1, some ab work and stretching.

My Mom is about the same. I'm exhausted...mentally and physically.

Phyllis: Enjoy your rest day.

Becky: Enjoy your bike ride. I'm with you on the terrible eating:(

Jane: Enjoy your rest day! I had another bad day of stress related eating:(

Heather: Good for you for keeping your day under control. Please send some tips my way...I'm have a terrible time managing my stress.

Annette: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I hope you have a great day!

((((((((((( Tammy ))))))))))

It is understandable for you to be having stress and a all around tough time right now.
I think you are managing a lot better than you're giving yourself credit for. You're a STRONG woman and you're doing yourself a favor by getting your workouts in as often as possible. The eating is temporary and honestly I wouldn't worry about it right now. Your stress level is at it's highest and maybe you need comfort in the form of food these days. That's okay!!!

I wish I could help in some way.
I think you're doing a fantastic job with the circumstances you have.

Hugs for you Tammy and extra prayers.

Good morning everyone,

Tammy - everyone needs a lift now and then, all of life's challenges can be very overwhelming. Just take things one day at a time, and try not to sweat the small stuff. I have to do this every single day or I will go crazy, and trust me, I know of what I speak. Hang in there, and we are all praying.

Today was another interesting mishmosh day. I did Marcus Irwins' Topless Blocks step section and then section 4 of Step Fusion, then I did Seasun's TNS core section and stretch. Nice solid workout!

Have a great day

Hey all.

Y'day was a run using a new 40 min Itread work out I bought last week.

Today will be back and biceps/arx!

Have a great day!:)

Hummm last time I checked today was the 13th LOL!!

Thanks Tammy for the birthday wishes.

My interview went well, I just have to wait for another interview because the guy was too busy to see me this morning.

I took today off.:D

Hi all. I was tired yesterday, so didn't work out. Still feeling under par, but did yesterdays and todays workouts (beginner's rotation) ie, basic step + upper add-on + basic stretch.

Shaz

Annette, I don't know what was going around in my brain this AM! I wish it was March 10 because I had a horrible day! :(

Tammy, I feel your exhaustion. I can only imagine what you are going through. I hope that posting here helps you feel better.

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Daily Check-in

This was a better day. The time change is still kicking my butt, but I am adjusting. I woke up early enough for a short quiet time, and I had time to wash my hair before work this morning. My boss returned to the office today. It was a relatively peaceful and productive day. My eating was not as good as it has been because I was too tired to pack my meals and snacks last night, but it was not all that bad either.

Cathe responded today that she is very close to sharing the Road Trip dates. She is waiting to hear from the hotel first. I am excited! I hope my Ya Ya and Cathe friends can join me for a weekend party in New Jersey! Cathe also alluded to the fact that she will be posting a formal announcement about filming her next set of workouts as soon as she firms up the details. I am still hoping for a Rhythmic Step 2!

After a conversation with a Ya Ya friend, I did the Kick Max warm-up, kick and punch combinations, and stretch then bounced on my rebounder just for fun. A short and gentle workout was all I had the energy for tonight. I want do Gym Style Legs in the morning, so I skipped the leg conditioning drills. I am tired and decided to opt for a short workout and get to bed at a decent hour tonight.

Tammy, hugs to you. Take care of yourself. Do not expect perfection in terms of clean eating or sticking to a rotation. Enjoy some fun workouts for stress relief. If you gain a few pounds, we will help you kick them to the curb after you get through this trial. You are loved and bathed in prayer! :*

Blessings,
Heather B.

“Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us” (Hebrews 12:1 NIV).

Daily Check-in

This was a better day. The time change is still kicking my butt, but I am adjusting. I woke up early enough for a short quiet time, and I had time to wash my hair before work this morning. My boss returned to the office today. It was a relatively peaceful and productive day. My eating was not as good as it has been because I was too tired to pack my meals and snacks last night, but it was not all that bad either.

Cathe responded today that she is very close to sharing the Road Trip dates. She is waiting to hear from the hotel first. I am excited! I hope my Ya Ya and Cathe friends can join me for a weekend party in New Jersey! Cathe also alluded to the fact that she will be posting a formal announcement about filming her next set of workouts as soon as she firms up the details. I am still hoping for a Rhythmic Step 2!

After a conversation with a Ya Ya friend, I did the Kick Max warm-up, kick and punch combinations, and stretch then bounced on my rebounder just for fun. A short and gentle workout was all I had the energy for tonight. I want do Gym Style Legs in the morning, so I skipped the leg conditioning drills. I am tired and decided to opt for a short workout and get to bed at a decent hour tonight.

Tammy, hugs to you. Take care of yourself. Do not expect perfection in terms of clean eating or sticking to a rotation. Enjoy some fun workouts for stress relief. If you gain a few pounds, we will help you kick them to the curb after you get through this trial. You are loved and bathed in prayer!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us” (Hebrews 12:1 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.