CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi everyone,

Today I did Kathy smith Cardio Knockout Aerobox Workout. I was very surprised and it was very fun workout :)

Thanks Nora! Good job on your 3rd round of Insanity. I just can't get myself to do those workouts :(

that's it for me today. Have a great weekend, everyone.

Quick update on Brawler! He has diarrhea since midnight again :( We have an appointment with the vet at noon. to I think he needs to go on antibiotic or something? I talked to my neighbor yesterday, she told me she had to take her dog to the vet for diarrhea. Not sure what is going on?

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Walk Off Fat Fast - 30 Min Big Burn (2miles)= 30 Min
MV= 7.85
CB= 322

Insanity Max 30- Sweatfest= 30 Min
MV= 11.75
CB= 481

Total calories burned= 803 ;) cool!

Belinda- Thanks for the Brawler update, the poor little guy. I will keep him in my prayers utnil all is well which will be soon with the vets help. He'll be alright my Ares had the same thing earlier this summer and we took him to the vet and prescribed antibiotics and probiotic powder to sprinkle on his food. I had to feed him boiled chicken and rice. Good luck at the vet and I'm sure he'll be able to help your Brawler get back to health. Take care and I will keep Brawler and you in my prayers as I know t his is a worry and stressful for you and your DH worrying about your furry kid. Healing hugs and prayers to you! ;)

Hello's and waves to Debbie and Roxie. Have a blessed Sunday girls!;)

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

I just come back from the vet. We got in quickly. He has to take antibiotics and probiotic powder to sprinkle on his food. She also took some test, I will get the results on Tuesday. Instead me cooking up a lot of chicken and rice she recommend Hills Prescriptions diet for Digestive care. I bought a few cans at the vet for a few day's. This safe me time going to the grocery store and buy chicken, than cook it.

Nora - thank you! He is on the meds now and resting. Going to the vet is always stressful for Brawler. I also ate all this food. I should be resting too, not getting much sleep since Monday. Good job on your workouts.

BBL!

Today starts Week 4 of my Total Body workout. Had a great workout, loved this one. Same workout as last Monday but in superset fashion. Didn't go up much in weight as I felt I was getting to the extreme with it. Don't want to over do it.

4 sets/5 reps with 2 minutes rest - warmed up with Pyramid Upper Body

SS #1
Leg Press
- 175#
EZ Bar Biceps Curls - 50#

SS #2
Bench Press
- 85#/90#/90#/85#
Pull Ups - 3 bands/2 bands/2 bands/3 bands

SS #3
Barbell Military Press
- 50#/45#/45#/45#
Close Grip Tricep Press - 75#

Tough workout, for the pullups, they started feeling really easy so I released one of the bands (it comes with 3). I did two sets with 2 bands and that got really hard so I put the third back on. Love that assisted band. I also walked 1 mile on my treadmill.

Total workout was 62 minutes, Avg. HR was 82, Max was 130. I burned 211 calories and went 2943 steps.

Belinda - I hope Brawler gets better. I wonder what is causing that?

Have great workouts everyone!!

Good morning,

Yesterday I ended up taking a complete rest day. Today I did STS D15.

Debbie - thank you! She thinks some types of parasites. I will get the results tomorrow. Last night was the first night, he slept through the night. I slept on my couch with Brawler in my living room. My living room is on the main floor and lot closer to the front door. Our bedroom is on the 2nd floor too far to get him outside right away. Better safe than sorry :) Good job!

Have a great Monday, everyone.

Hi girls!:)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.2- Warm up, SS, Ch.1,Ch.2,SS, Ch.3 = 33 Min So happy 1st tine on Vol,2 in a long long time, had fun!
MV= 9.2
CB= 415
Distance= 3.0 Miles

Insanity Max 30- Cardio Challenge= 33 Min
MV= 11.50
CB= 518

GS- Back, Shoulders & Bi's- Timesaver Back & Bi's= 35 Min
MV= 5.50
CB= 263

Total calories burned= 1196 :)

Debbie- Awesome workout glad you are feeling strong doing this total body rotation. Also great work with the Pull ups and your 1 mile TM walk. Pullups, and chn ups I cannot do. I do use Beachbody Green band with door attachement to work the same muscle groups similarly but I do realize its not the same thing as usimg a pullup bar. So, high fives on your workout today!;) Go have a fit and fab blessed Monday!.;)

Belinda- Sooo concerned for Brawler, releived to hear he saw the vet but now waiting on test results. My dog did have parasites and bacteria that was the bad kind. SO he put him on antibiotics and had me sprinkle probiotic purina flora powder stuff on his food. He did not have vommitting but did have diarrhea though. He was on medication for about ten days or so and did get back to health and did not need a follow up visit. The vet did check in with us by phone and said to call if things did not improve. He did get well so that all did the trick. Get some rest I'm sure you need it. I hope you hear from vet with results soon. Hugs for Brawler;) Oh, I see you did workout today with STS D15 awesome, now take it easy the rest of the day. Have a blessed day!;)

Hello's and waves to Roxxie!! Have a fun and blessed day!;)

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Today I did Cardio Coach #3. Wasn't really in the mood for running and quite frankly, this wasn't one of my best workouts. I guess I'm having an off day. Still got it done!!

Workout was 40 minutes, ran 2.77 miles, burned 292 calories (TM said 379) and went 5594 steps. Avg. HR was 121 and Max was 163.

I also did 50 in-outs for my abs. Just wanted to get something in there and had some time left.

Belinda - I just recently seen on the news something about dogs having some sort of parasite down where you live. You might want to Google it. I can't quite remember what was causing it but it is a serious thing. I'm glad you took him to the vets, I hope he is getting better.

Nora - Yes, I love doing pull ups but had to stop for the longest time when I injured my upper body. With the assist bands, they are still hard, but doable and I don't feel like my rotator cuff or upper body can get injured using them. I'm happy about that. Nice job on your workout and especially with Cardio Coach 2. I don't care much for that one due to the very short warm up. Plus it seems like Sean didn't really put much thought into that one. I still do it once in a while but not much. Nice job!!!

Roxie - Where are you girl? Hope you are doing well.

Debbie - thank you so much! I really appreciate it :) I actually read that on Animal Shelter Facebook page. There is something going around. Nicely done today.

Just got a call from the vet. The test didn't show anything, the doesn't have parasite :) They think he has a virus or maybe an upset stomach. They still want me to continue with the antibiotics. Brawler slept through the night, woke us up at 4 am. He is goes potty and this stool is normal. I will keep him on the special dog food for another day or 2, than feed them his regular dog food. He really likes the special dog food for this stomach :)

I will be back later to report my workout.

Hi girls!;)

Here's today'sm workout:

Jessica Smith- 10 Minute Quick Walks- Happy HiiT Walk = 11 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 120

ICE- Rock'em Sock'em Kickbox= 49 Min
MV= 8.20
CB= 549

Insanity Max 30- Tabata Power= 33 Min
MV= 9.25
CB= 417

Total calories burned= 1086;) Cool!

Debbie- Great job getting it done today with Cardio Coach Vol. 3. I will slowly work my way back up to Cardio Coach Volume 3. I know you said Volume 3 is not your favorite, but I do love the stretch that is on there and I do that after every run, WTG gettin' it done today! Now go have an amazing Tuesday!;);)

Belinda- So glad you heard back from vet regarding Brawlers tests and there is no parasite, what a relief!! I'm so happy Brawler slept well and likes his special dog food and is doing better, glad the vet prescribed some antibiotics for him. I've been praying for Brawler to get well and feel better. Great news thanks for s haring. I hope you and Brawler will both have a blessed day!;)

Roxie- Where are you? Are you ok? I certainly hope so, whatever is going on have a blessed day!;)

Hugs & Blessings;)

Nora

Hi everyone,

Finally got my workout in. I did Rapid Fire 3 w/Susan Chung Premixes:
2. Rock Steady Hard = 50 min

Nice job, everyone. BBL!

Today was Total Body workout. Had a pretty good workout although I had a really hard time waking up. I took some night time sinus medication and OMG did that knock me out. What the heck do they put in that stuff? Crazy. Took me forever to feel awake but I think I did really well with the workout. Same one as last Wednesday only in superset fashion.

4 sets/8 reps with 2 minute rest (was supposed to be 3 but that is too long, don't have time for that) - warmed up with Pyramid Upper Body

SS #1
Alternate Hammer Curls
- 21's
Alternate Front Raises - 12's

SS #2
Barbell Rows
- 65#
Squats - 30's

SS #3
Incline Dumbbell Press
- 32's
Overhead Dumbbell Extension - 32#

I also walked .75 miles on my treadmill.

Total workout was 1 hr., Avg. HR was 88, Max was 122. I burned 239 calories and went 3468 steps.

Running late, have a great workout everyone!!!

Good morning,

STS M2 D17 legs and Cathe TB Stretching #1 is done.

Roxie - sorry about your work :( Hope you get a break soon.

Debbie - good job this morning.

Nora - have fun with your workout today.

Happy Hump Day, everyone.

Hi girls!;)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.2- Warm up, SS, Ch.1,Ch.2,SS, Ch.3 = 34 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 418
Distance= 3.08 Miles

GS Legs- Timesaver #1= 32 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 262

Insanity Max 30- Sweat Intervals= 32 Min
MV= 11.75
CB= 513

Total calories burned= 1193

Belinda- Nicely done on yesterday's workout with Rapid Fire 3 w/Susan Chung Premixes:
2. Rock Steady Hard = 50 min. I have Susan Chung's Dvd's and I really like her stuff. Great workout yesterday, high fives!!;)

Roxie- So glad to hear from you, we were starting to get concerned, we missed you.

Debbie- Wow awesome job with your Total body weight workout rotation. Nice way to warm up with Pyramid Upper Body warm up only and then finish entire workout with .75 TM walk. WTG High fives!!! As always your workouts are inspiring. Have a blessed day!;)

Hugs & blessings (and continued healing and wellness prayers for Brawler, Belinda's furry kid);):)

Nora

Good Afternoon,

I did KCM Muscle Up First Set Pump then StudioSweat Spin w/Mike and 15 walkouts suppose to do 100 burpees but since I don’t like those walkouts were the alternative.

Nora-thank you for your concern I am fine

Today I did Cardio Coach 5 and had a pretty good workout. My head was all blocked up again and I had a really bad headache but I did it anyways. I like this one, the hill climbs in the beginning make it sort of a great warming up workout. Then by the time I get to the last two challenges that are sprints, I'm ready to go. Did well with it. I also did the stretch at the end of this workout which I rarely do. It was really good.

Workout was 54 minutes, ran 3.5 miles, burned 382 calories (TM said 544!!!) and went 7186 steps. Avg. HR was 115 and Max was 166.

Belinda - Glad to hear Brawler is doing better. :) That is great news!!

Roxie - Nice workout. Sorry your job is taking up all your time, that sucks!!

Nora - You inspired me to try the CC stretch, I've only done one of them once. I did the one on CC #5 and it was really good. I should do them all the time.

Have great workouts everyone!!!

Good Morning,

I did StudioSweat Spin from May 3 2016 w/Cat &Brian. We bought a new car yesterday it’s been 15 years since I have had a new vehicle very different, cars now days have to much crap on them.

Debbie-I have been stuffed up all week and have a scratchy throat.

Hi girls!;)

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 5 Mix & Match Miles- Waistline Work = 16 Min
MV= 7.55
CB= 165

ICE- Boot Camp Circuit= 46 Min
MV= 7.80
CB= 490

Insanity Max 30- Tabata Strength= 33 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 451

Total calories burned= 1106:) C ool!

Roxie- So glad to hear from you and that you are ok. Great workout by the way yesterday with KCM Muscle Up First Set Pump then StudioSweat Spin w/Mike and 15 walkouts. Sounds like a really fun and challenging workout, good f or you WTG~!!!! You are awesome Roxie! Have a blessed day!:)

Debbie- Wow amazing you did Cardio Coach Vol. 5 today, I havent made it that far through the cardio coach workouts but I do have them, so thankful for that. Bravo on Cardio Coach Vol.5 that is awesome, I bow to you. Good for you you did Cardio Coach Vol. 5 Stretch. I don't think I have ever done that one. I usually always do CC vol 3 stretch with my CC workouts and always feels great after a run. Great workout amazing state! You're a rock star!!! Have a blessed pre-Friday!;);)

Belinda- I hope all is well with you. I hope brawler is feeling better. Have a blessed workout and day!! ;)

Hugs and Blessings;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.