CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi everyone,

This week is my recovery week. I did Turbo Fire 60 Class + 12 min stretch.

Debbie. - my husbands family lives in FL too. His mom is in hospice in Tampa :( I am praying for all those people and animals down in Florida. Lots of people leave their chained up dogs behind. So sad!

Have a great Monday everyone.

I am back. I also did Mobility RX workout #2 -Mark Lauren. That was a nice stretch! I like that he does them in 5 reps each/3 rounds. Each round he changed the exercise a little up.

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol 1- Warm up, SS, Challenge 1,SS,Ch 2,SS, Ch 3, Cool Down= 32 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 393
Distance in Miles= 2.81 Miles

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Cardio= 33 Min
MV= 11.0
CB= 496

Body Beast- Total Body= 38 Min
MV= 6.25
CB= 324

Total calories burned= 1213 ;)

Debbie- Wow great workout today with: 3 sets/5 reps with 2 minute rest - warmed up with Pyramid Upper Body, great weight work, and 1 mile treadmill walk. That was a awesome workout, way to get it done today. Yes, my heart is heavy today thinking about this being the anniversary of 911, and Hurricane Harvey and Irma and their devvastation. So many people /loved ones hurting right now. I pray for those effected and displaced due to Hurricanes Harvey & Irma and here in Oregon those displaced by forrest fires and those in Calfornia as well. Have a blessed day!:)

Hello's & waves to all that follow, have a fun and blessed day!;)

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Good Evening,

SSOD challenge done 25 sit-ups,push-ups and squats completed. Exhausting day at work.

Debbie- I remember how much you liked those workouts and was enjoying them to until the barbell fell on me.

Nora- holy cow as usual.

Belinda-enjoy your rest week.

Today I did Cardio Coach 3 and had to be at work early so started it about 20 minutes earlier than usual. Hard to get started but I did well with the workout.

Workout was 40 minutes, ran 2.8 miles, burned 285 (TM said 380) calories and went 5686 steps. Avg. HR 119 and Max was 160.

Roxie - It's not the rotation's fault the barbell fell on you! LOL! I forgot that happened to you. Nice series of exercises yesterday, that looks tough. Nice job!!

Belinda - I hope your relatives are ok in Florida. Looks like a nightmare down there now. I can't even imagine what it's like.

Nora - Nice workout yesterday. I am glad 911 was remembered. With all the stuff going on with these disasters, I was wondering if it would be. We must never forget what happened that horrible day. I cannot believe it has been 16 years. Seems like yesterday.

Hey ladies,

I walked 3 miles this morning and did Dance HiiT by Jazzercise premix #3 Dance Hiit Pure Strength = 19 min. I don't know why I took me that long to finish that dvd? They are pure fun and the music is awesome :) I really need to make a note to rotate this one into my rotation.

I am thinking doing a stretch later?

Debbie - good job as always.

Roxie - hope you got to relax after your stressful day yesterday.

Nora - nice cardio yesterday.

I will be back later.

Hi girls;)

Here's today's workout:

Les Mills Combat- Extreme Cardio Fighter = 53 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 543

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Power=- 34 Min
MV= 8.90
CB= 413

Jessica Smith- Walk On- 10 Mnute Quick
Walk- 10 Min Butt & Thighs Walk= 11 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 120

Total calories burned= 1076 ;):)

Belinda- Great workout yesterday with Turbo Fire 60 Class + 12 min stretch, and Mobility RX workout #2 -Mark Lauren.
Awesome workout some workout WTG!!!! Way to get it done today, have a fun and blessed day!;)

Roxie- Nicely done yesterday with SSOD challenge done 25 sit-ups,push-ups and squats completed. Sometimes short but challenging workouts are great when your schedule is too busy for a longer workout.

Hello's & waves to: Debbie and hope you are having a blessed day.

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

I am back! Needed a stretch, my muscles are tight. Couldn't decide on a workout, so I pulled out The Trainer's Edge: Long and Lean Yoga. Haven't done that one in years simply....because it super tough! :).

Good Evening,

I did StudioSweat Spin Back To Basics w/Mike then 25 sit-ups push-ups and squats in a circuit style 5 rounds of five each.

Debbie-I know it wasn't the rotations fault it was my stupidity. There are also fires in Montana nobody is talking about.

Today was the same workout as last Wednesday, just in superset form. Had a great workout, this was tough. I went heavy and almost went to failure with almost every exercise. Even with the long rest periods.

3 sets/8 reps with 3 minutes rest - warmed up with Pyramid Upper Body

SS #1
Squats
- 25's
Upright Rows - 35#

SS #2
Incline Chest Press - 80#
Hammer Curls - 25's

SS #3
Lying Tricep BB Extension
- 35#
Elevated Deadlifts - 60#

I also walked 1 mile on my treadmill.

Total workout was 1 hr. Avg. HR was 87, Max was 120. I burned 257 calories and went 3844 steps.

Roxie - You're right, and fires in California that are really bad right now. Those poor people. Such horrible things happening right now.

Belinda - I still need to get you this rotation, I will later on today.

Nora - Nice workout girl, you never stop! Hope you are doing well.

Have great workouts everyone!

Hi girls!:)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol 1- Warm up, SS, Challenge 1,SS,Ch 2,SS, Ch 3, Cool Down= 32 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 393
Distance in Miles= 2.83 Miles

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Sweat= 34 Min
MV= 11.0
CB= 511

Body Beast- Lucky 7= 23 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 204

Total calories burned= 1108;)

Debbie- Great job on your total body workout done in superset fashion , and a 1 mile TM walk. Great workout today, and I know yesterday's workout was great too. Have a blessed and fab Wednesday!:)

Great job girls on all yesterday's workouts completed.

H ello's and waves all that follow.

Hugs & Blessings;):)

Nora

Good Afternoon,

I did StudioSweat Torch and Tone w/Cat Kom and 25 sit-ups push-ups and squats 75 of my 100 done.

Debbie-good job today

Nora-awesome burn

Hi everyone,

Today I did Your Body Breakthru Rockin' Body Cardio Jam - Michelle Dozois - 1. 30-MINUTE EXPRESS. There is another 51 min cardio on that dvd, wasn't in the mood to work that hard today. The express was a lot of fun.

Good job, everyone on your workouts. I will be back tomorrow.

Today I did a Cardio Coach mix I made up that included the 10 alternating hill climbs/sprint challenge from Press Play and one of the challenges from CC4 which is very hard. CC4 has never been my favorite workout and probably because it is a very hard one for me. I had a great workout. I didn't feel much like running today but now I'm glad I did it. These workouts are awesome, I hope Cathe decides to do something similar in the future. I went to the Suggestions forum and suggested it to her. I hope she reads those threads.

Workout was 43 minutes, ran 3 miles, burned 337 calories (TM said 420) and went 6111 steps. Avg. Hr was 125 and max was 172. I was at my max for most of this workout which was really weird.

I also did the Ab work from C&W.

Hope you all have a great workout today. I'm at work and have no time for personals. Sorry!!!

Hi girls!;)

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Walk off Fat Fast- 20 Min Easy Burn= 21 Min
MV= 7.60
CB= 218

Core De Force- Power = 47 Min
MV= 8.25
CB= 529

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Strength = 33 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 405

Total calories burned= 1152;)

I had a late nite watched a movie with DH and one of my son's and didn't get to bed until 1:15 Am and had to get up early for a workout. So, I am dragging today. Sorry, no energy for personals today. I do hope everyone had great workouts today and a blessed Thursday!;)

Hugs & Blessings:)

Nora

Today was the end of week two of my Total Body workout. Had a good workout and really pushed myself. Not as sore as I was last week with these workouts but I still am a bit sore. Same workout as last Friday but supersets.

2 sets/15 reps with 4 minutes rest - warmed up with Pyramid Upper Body.

SS #1
Weighted Dips
- 40#
Seated Dumbbell Curls - 16's

SS #2
Lateral Raise
- 11's/12's
Pullovers - 27#/30#

SS #3
Pushups
- On toes
Leg Extensions - 30#
Should have put my weighted vest on for my pushups, I forgot I had that thing until just now. Leg extensions sort of hurt my knees. Have to be careful with those.

I also walked 1 mile on my treadmill.

Total workout was 54 minutes, Avg. HR was 102, Max was 180. I burned 276 calories and went 3609 steps. My HR was reading 172-180 almost the entire workout. I know that wasn't right, there was no way it was that high. I was walking on my TM and I'm lucky if it ever passes 100 bpm while doing that. Not sure what was going on?

Have a great weekend everyone!! GO TRIBE!!!!

Hi girls!;)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol 1- Warm up, SS, Challenge 1,SS,Ch 2,SS, Ch 3, Cool Down+ Coaches notes= 34
Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 418
Distance in Miles= 3.0 Miles YaY! I broke thru a personal barrier and ran 3 miles!!! I did run through 80% of Coaches notes as well.

KCM 30MTF- Meltdown- Workout #1 = 28 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 325

Insanity Max 30- Friday Night Fight Rnd 2= 34 Min Week 3 of Month 2 done, next week will be week 4, cool!!!
MV= 10.50
CB= 487

Total calories burned= 1230 ;) Cool!

Debbie- Congrats on week 2 of your total body workout rotation, yay less sore too! WTG!! and you walked 1 mile on the TM as well, bravo!) Awesome stuff today girlfriend, way to bring it !:);) Now go and have a fab and Fit blessed day!;)

Hello's & waves to: Roxie, and Belinda. I hope you both have a fab Friday and a blessed day!:)

Hugs & Blessings;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.