CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi ladies!

Today I did Cathe Live Smokin' Lower Body and the Core Only premix from FTA Legs, Glutes & Core. Wow, that Live was really tough, and Cathe was sick! She is a little dynamo!!

Everyone had great workouts today! Good job!

Good Evening,

This morning I did 21 Day Fix Upper Body. My left knee has been giving me fits.

Debbie- I am hoping to start another job I applied for one. After my blood results I need to get back to working out.

This morning I did Xtrain Bi's & Tri's. Had an ok workout, wasn't really into it today. The burn on my arm was bothering me with this workout and also because I haven't had any coffee due to a mammogram today. Although I'm not technically having a mammogram done, I'm going to a Thermal Imaging place instead, you still can't drink coffee. That really effects me. I have a horrible headache and just can't wait to drink some when I'm done with the procedure. I'm grumpy, too, which isn't good. So the workout was just ok and I'm looking forward to this afternoon when my appointment is over with.

Round 1
Alternating Standing Curls
-12 reps - 15's
Standing Overhead Extension - 16 reps - 25#

Round 2
Incline Curls on Stability Bal
l - 16 reps - 15's
Flat Bench Tricep Extension - 16 reps - 12's

Round 3
Seated Concentration Curls
- 16 reps - 15#
One Arm Kickbacks w/Tubing - 16 reps - 8# no tubing

Round 4
"W" Curls w/Dumbbell & Tubing
- 16 rep - 5's
Seesaw Push-Ups on Ball - 12 reps

Round 5
Seated Hammer Curls on Ball
- 16 reps - 15's
One Arm Seated Overhead Extensions - 16 reps - 12#

Round 6
Preacher Curl on Ball
- 16 reps - 12# (Don't like these at all, I did a standing curl instead)
Side Leaning OH Extensions - 16 reps - 10#

Round 7
SlowMo Eccentric Curls w/Tubing
- 16 reps - 5's
Cross-Body Extensions - 16 reps - 10#

Round 8
Incline Reverse Curls on Ball
- 16 reps - 12's
One Arm Plank Kickbacks - 16 reps - 5#

Round 9
Hammer Curl Crazy 8's
- 24 reps - 12's
Crazy Dips - (Did some of these, she is crazy with these dips)

Workout was 45 minutes, Avg HR was 77, Max was 131 and burned 96 calories.

Then I walked on my treadmill for 2 miles.

Hope you all have great workouts today!!

Hi girls:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

RIPT90 FIT- Legs & Abs= 21 Min
MV= 7.80
CB= 224

Strong & Sweaty- Boot Camp- Timesaver #3 W. up+ Rnds 1-5+ Stretch= 38 Min
MV= 8.40
CB= 436

XTrain- D5- Legs- Premix # 10 Standing= 30 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 262

Total calories burned = 922:cool:;)

Jodi- Amazing workout yesterday with Cathe Live Smokin' Lower Body and the Core Only premix from FTA Legs, Glutes & Core., WTG!!!! Awesome workout. I bet today will be fun and amazing too. Have a blessed day!:);)

Roxie- Great job with 21 Day Fix Upper Body yesterday. Best of luck with your job applications, you'll find a great one. Have a blessed day!:):cool:

Debbie- Awesome job with Xtrain Bi's & Tri's Nicely done., WTG!!. Good luck with your thermal imaging today. Have a great and blessed day!:);)

Belinda- I hope you are resting your back and taking it easy. Have a restful and relaxing blessed day.:):D

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Hey girls,

STS D14 Legs is done.

Nora - glad your dog is doing better. I am very careful with my back. Had lots of problems in the past. Good job today.

Good job, everyone.

Good Evening,

Man it's hot here again 111 yesterday 108 today we went to the lake. I had a cousin who was the flower girl in our wedding found dead in her bed they are unsure of the cause autopsy being done may be natural causes she was 37 but they are suspecting her boyfriend or a gang.

Debbie- if I don't have caffeine in the morning I get a headache

Nora-I have an interview in the morning.

Hi ladies!

Today I did Cathe Live Barbell Upper Body and a quick 10-minute walk. I freakin' love this Live workout! My upper body is fried!

Debbie-I hope your appointment goes well and you'll be back to normal for tomorrow's workout.

Nora-great job today. I'm glad your dog is feeling better.

Belinda-nice job with STS!

Roxie-that is so sad about your cousin. So young! I hope your interview goes well.

Today I did the 4DS Kickboxing workout and had a BLAST!!! OMG, I've missed those kinds of workout. Had a lot of fun and I'm glad I pulled this one out.

Workout was 33 minutes, Avg HR 130 and Max was 172!! Burned 239 calories.

Don't have time for personals today, gotta get going. Have great workouts everyone!!

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol 1- Warm up, SS, Challenge 1, SS= 16 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 197
Distance in Miles= 1.30 Miles

RIPT90 FIT- More Metabolic Mania= 30 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 307

X10- Workout 2- Low Impact= 26 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 284

KCM 30MTF- Lean Body Circuits- Lean Body Cardio = 33 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 383

Total calories burned= 1171:cool:

Debbie- Glad you enjoyed revisiting 4DS Kickbocing - That is one of my favorites too! I love boxing and kickboxing workouts. Awdsome workout today, WTG!!! Have a Great blessed Thursday!:);)

Girls- I would like to take this opportunity to ask if you could say a prayer or send well wishes to my dog Ares. He got sick last night and again this morning early. I wish for him to bave his stomache settle and tolerate food and be able to have normal bowel movements. I am sure your well wishes and healing prayers will help so thank you in advance.

Hello's and waves to: Roxie, Jodie, and Belinda - I hope you are resting. Have a blessed day girls!:);)

Hugs and blessing:);):D

Nora

Hi everyone,

I walked for an hour today and did P57 barre = 30 min.

I forgot to mention, I took Brawler to the vet yesterday, he needed a booster shot, plus I wanted my vet to check out a grow on Brawlers butt. We and the vet been monitoring the grow for awhile. Brawler always gets those fatty tissue. Now it's the size of a grape and right by his butt. He needs surgery next Wednesday to get it removed. My vet wants to sent it to the lab, to make sure it's not cancer. My vet said, more and likely it's not cancer, but to make sure he needs to sent it in. I wasn't gonna but through Brawler to a teeth cleaning anymore, the always gets so freaked out. But my vet, recommended to get his teeth clean since he needs surgery anyway. Wednesday Brawler is getting surgery plus his teeth cleaned. My vet ensured me, if Brawler is having any problems while he is under Anesthesia he would stop. He told me Brawler would be monitor the same way as a human would when they get surgery. I know, he is in good hands. I also ask my vet, if he would do house calls when it's time for Brawler :( He said he would come to my house. When we took Brawler to PT last year, I witnessed 2 dogs laying on the floor on the same day. I do not want my dog to go like this. He deserves better. That was heartbreaking to watch those dogs when they opened the doors :(

My washer/dryer is coming this Saturday. I painted my laundry room in bright yellow. Well, yellow really wouldn't look good with the new Black Stainless Steel washer and dryer :) My old washer and dryer is white. My husband is painting my laundry room in gray for me. I love the color gray:D My laundry room is very small, it's on the second floor by all the bedrooms. I can't wait for my laundry room to be done.

Have a great evening.

Last edited:
Hi ladies!

Today I did Cathe Live Chiseled Legs & Abs. I also did lots of walking around at lunch in search of new sneakers. Found some!

Debbie, I love 4DS Kickboxing! I love that there are no complicated combos.

Belinda and Nora, I will say a prayer for both of your fur babies!

I wanted to do a leg workout today - 4DS to be exact, but after looking at the exercises on there and my knees still in a little pain, I decided not to do it or any other leg workout. I walked on my treadmill and that was good for today.

Walk was for 60 minutes, I walked 3 miles, burned 310 calories and went 7558 steps. Avg HR 97, Max 122.

Belinda - I hope Brawler will be ok, it's so hard to go through this with your little babies. I will say a prayer for him. I'm glad your vet will come to your house when the time comes, that is really good that they do that.

Nora - I will say a prayer for Ares as well. How old is Ares? Could he have allergies to the food he's eating? The one cat of mine that just went through that horrible hospital stay for blockage is highly allergic to grains. He throws up all the time if he eats anything with grains in it. We have him a on steroid and as long as he's on that (very low dosage) he is fine. Just thought I'd share that, maybe that is Ares problem?

Roxie - OMG! That is horrible? Could it be an overdose? I don't know about any of you, but the heroine epidemic here in Ohio is high, especially in the county I live in. I'm so sorry to hear about that, so sad!!

Jodi - Nice workout!! What kind of sneakers did you get? I love Saucony's.

Good Morning,

Yesterday was 21 Day Fix Lower Body an today was Total Body Fix. I had to work until 9 last night so a little behind posting. Interview went well fingers crossed.

Debbie- she has been clean for 18 months was a former addict. Her daughter was in a gangl an she was trying to get her out, boyfriend was abusive.

Hi girls!:)

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Walk Off Fat Fast- 40 Min Super Burn= 41 Min
MV= 7.90
CB= 442

XTrain- D4- Super Cuts= 46 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 471

Total calories burned= 913:):)

Debbie- Nice treadmill walk of 60 minutes = 3 miles Great job! WTG!!! Good job on listening to your body and not doing anything to bug your knees. Have a fun and blessed Friday. Ares is 7 yrs he still thinks he's a puppy because we tell him he is.

Roxie- Nice job yesterday with 21 Day Fix Lower Body an today was Total Body Fix. Awesome workout yesterday,WTG!! Have a blessed day:):(:cool:

Hello's and waves's - to Belinda, and Jodi have a great and blessed Friday!:);)

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Hi,

DH and I did STS D15 earlier today. I am just getting around to post. I also walked.

Debbie and Jodi, thank you!

Roxie - OMG! I am so sorry, I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Have a great evening.

Hi ladies!

Yesterday was a rest day.

Today I did Cathe Live Body Works and a 1-mile walk.

Debbie, I got Nike, some kind of cross training shoe. It's been a couple of years since I last bought shoes and I can definitely tell the difference. I need to get new ones more often.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Hi girls!:)

Here's today's workout:

XTrain: D9- Tabatacise- Premix #7 Tabatas 1-2+ Burn Set Back = 38 Min That was so fun! I never did this premix before, love it!
MV= 9.30
CB= 483

Leslie Sansone- Walk Off Fat Fast - 30 Min Big Burn (2miles)= 30 Min
MV= 7.85
CB= 322

Jessica Smith- 5 Mix & Match Miles- Waistline Work = 16 Min
MV= 7.55
CB= 165

Total calories burned= 970:)

Roxie- I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin, i did not see your post about that before utni I read Debbies post from yesterday. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Belinda- Great job on yesterday's workout of STS D15 & walk high fives to you and your DH both, thats a great workout. How's your back doin g? Better I hope. Have a blessed day!:);)

Jodi- Bravo! On getting in your workout today of Cathe Live Body Works and a 1-mile walk WTG!! Have a blessed and fit day!:);):cool:

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Hi everyone,

I finally got a washer and dryer. We called Habitat for Humanity, there is one 20 min from us. Well, we still waiting to hear from them. I guess, they don't want a working dryer? We called another Habitat for Humanity that is over 40 min from our house, they called us right away. But they can't came until Tuesday, which is fine with us. They gladly want the dryer. I will go through my house tomorrow and see what else we can donate. Like all the ceiling lights from my gym, door handles that we replaced, curtains rods that I no longer need nor will I take them with me on my next move, lol. I think we also have some tools from the yard sale the other day. That stuff has to go. I am tired of this stuff sitting around, it needs to find a new home.

Have a great Saturday, everyone.

I finished earlier my brief recovery workout for today and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith-Walk Off Belly Fat- Belly Blasting Interval Walk= 31 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 339

That's it for me today, have a blessed Sunday girls!:);):D

Hugs & Blessings:)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today I did Cathe Live High Reps Total Body, Walking Intervals wth Jessica Smith on YouTube, and a quick 10-minute walk later on. I'm really trying to get in 10,000 steps every day, but that can be tough on a lazier Sunday.

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.