Commit to get fit and lean for Wed Jan 16th 2008

Aww, I love the new name. Very fitting.

Today will be Legs/Back, and AbRipperX. I will try an check in later while I am at work.

Belinda--I love the name change-Thanks for taking the plunge.

Amelia-good job on Imax2! No modifications? Excellent.

Lori--hope you get a good workout in. Did you do BFL before? We went out to eat a a new Mexican resturant, El Senor Tequilla. Very authentic.

Shannon-welcome. I love your wedding picture, you look so pretty. Where in Texas do you live? I love Texas. The ladies here are following BFL, so they might know the anwser. I am finishing up my first rotation of p90x.

BBl,

Carrie

Welcome Shannon! I may be the only one here not following BFL, but am trying for very clean eating at least:)

I've been working out with Cathe consistently since the birth of my 3rd baby Ryan a year ago. She has completely changed my approach to fitness and I've seen more definition in my body than I've ever seen with any other fitness instructor. But, I guess you know all about her since you have been working out to her for some time. What are some of your favorite Cathe workouts?

Happy to have you in our little group, and love your wedding picture.

Stacey

Hi ladies,

Wow, you are all very chatty today ;-) !

Sorry, didn't get to check in anymore yesterday, just started feeling bad and didn't workout either, just rested.

But today I am back on track (took some cold medicine and it helps) and I did CW.

My girlfriend is fixing to come over bringing lunch, so I will be back later.

Kristine :)

This is getting to be a tough group to keep up on! Sorry if I don't respond with indepth personals--I just don't have the time!

Finished Legs/Back, now I HAVE to do Abs. Why do I drag my feet on this? Ugh.

Everyone have a great Wednesday!
Carrie

Hey girls just a quick pop in to list my meals for today!

B- NPB sandwich 1c skim milk
s-1/2 apple w/1tbs npb on it
L-1 cup of the garlic shrimp penne leftover
s-1 low carb tortilla with three slices turkey,1tbs LF mayo,1 slice LW cheese,lettuce
D-will have leftover chillie that i froze on sunday with 1/4c cheese on top and maybe a side salad
s-string cheese 1/2 apple

Kristine-I hope you had a fun lunch with your friend! I hope you get over that cold soon,good job on CW!

Carrie-I HATE doing abbs,always have to make myself do them!

ok,try and bbl

Awww thank you all for the warm welcome. I just finished Imax 2 and GS back, bicep, and shoulder. I am exhausted..lol

Carrie - I live in Lufkin, TX which is about 2 hours NE of Houston. That is so sweet of you to say that about my wedding picture. We were married last October, planning it was a lot of work but totally worth it in the end. How are you liking the P90X? I have never tried them but have heard good things. I preordered Cathe's STS and am totally excited about the workouts.

Amelia - Thank you very much for the tip. I will check out the link you posted to see what I can find:) How are you liking BFL so far? Is it pretty tough to follow? I can usually do pretty well on a plan as long as I don't have to cut out all my carbs. What are you going to school for? I am so ready to be out of school, I have two more classes and I will have my MSPH (Masters of Science in Public Health). I debating on whether or not to continue on and get my PhD, we will see when the time comes.

Belinda - Thanks for the advice. Have a great day.

Stacey - I love Cathe too. I've seen more results from her workouts than going it alone at the gym. I seem to push myself harder with her guiding me. Some of my favs are BM2, RS, LIC, Imax 2, GS, and the pyramids. I pretty much love all of the Cathe workouts that I have.

Hello to Kristine, Lanie, Lori, and whoever else I missed

:)

Hi Girlie Girls!:) I am at work now. 2 night shifts and then I am off for the weekend:)

My workout was a doozy today. I ended up doing 4DS UB, going REALLY heavy. If Cathe used 15 lbs, I used 20 lbs,if she used 10 lbs, I used 12 lbs...you get the drift. Everything other then the chest work of course, b/c I don't have 30 lbs db's. Then I did a 5 mile run..THEN GS legs standing work. Using 45-50 lbs for squats,15 lbs db's for lunges and so on....I have a feeling I am going to be very sore in the morning. Actually, it is setting in already!

Shannon! Welcome! Did I read that you are doing the BFL as well? How interesting! A bunch of us were following ww's, then we kind of veried off in our own directions. Even though I am not trying to lose weight right now, I just love checking in with these ladies! I signed up for ww's last Jan, so I have been here a full year. Looking forward to getting to know you better!

Carrie** I know there seems to be a lot of posting going on but most of it is just comments going back and forth. You will notice that in the morning there are a few post with just chit chats back and forth. Those of course, you don't have to read...so don't feel obligated to respond to everything. Abripperx sounds like it hurts! LOL

Laine** I think you are going to enjoy your new rotation. I read beloved heathers post and she had great results. Hopefully you will get the same!

Stacy** I was also thinking the other day when you were talking about cleaning out closets...geez, how often does a babies closet need to be cleaned out? I have taken alot of clothes to the goodwill as well. I keep the really good stuff just in case I have another one, plus my sister is trying to get pregnant. Then on top of that, my friend feels like dropping off all of her babies clothes and I have told her time and time again, that I don't want it. Some of it is o.k but there is alot of garbage there and I end up sending it all to the goodwill!

Kristine** Glad to hear you are feeling better! How is miss Heidi? Does she have to have needles soon? Or is it just in Canada?

Belinda** Thanks for the idea today. Actually I did that workout before not knowing that there was actually a premix! I just changed the dvds and skipped through stuff.

Amelia** Nice job on the clean eating! You may want to add some egg whites in the morning and get rid of one slice of toast. Thats what I would do...just a suggestion! hehe

Cheryl** Did you check in with us today? Hope you got your workout in!

Here was my eating today. Of course it always goes a little haywire cause I never know when nap time is going to be:

M#1-3 pancakes,2 tbsp lite syrup,1 tbsp ff yogurt (9)
M#2-All bran bites (just a little something before a workout)(12)
M#3-1 pancakes,cottage cheese and fruit/a chocolate LOL (4)
M#4-Chicken breast,salad and 1/2 c of rice,1/2 cookie (6)

I will be around again later to see whats on the go!

LOri:)

Lori,

Goodness that is quite a workout, I bet you are tired. I am undecided about what plan I am going to do right now. I've just heard a lot of good things about BFL on this forum so I am interested in the BFL eating plan but not so much the exercise routine. I like my Cathe's & Amy's too much to give those up to do HIIT all the time. I am lifting heavy and do plenty of cardio so surely that along with the BFL diet would be enough. I look forward to getting to know you better too:) Have a great night.

I forgot to tell you guys that I got my jeep today! It is very nice and its soooo nice to have my own wheels again!

Shannon** I don't get tired! LOL JK! Im o.k. The only time I get really tired is after a long run. Other then that, Im o.k.Im not following the BFL cardio, still doing my own thing. Im just going to follow my own cardio but do 2 UB workouts and 1 LB (then switch it up) every other week. Im planning on going heavy with the weights. That incorporated with lots of protein I should see some lean muscle just in time for tank top season!!!

Lori:)

Hi, everyone -
Yep, still sick. sure hope it's not Lainie's cyber flu!!! Missed my workout again today but feeling much better than yesterday after spending a night last night on Nyquil. TM on tap for the morning.

Hope I didn't miss everyone!!

Belinda, great title!!

Lori, congrats on the great workout AND on the jeep. Yee haw!

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.