clean, tidy & more tired than I thought - FRIDAY!!!!!

Hi Everyone,

I saw the baby today and she is just precious. I couldn't believe how tiny she was. We had a big debate over who she looked like but I think it is too soon to tell.

Robin, thanks for moving my post. I did not see this one earlier. I know you won't be home tomorrow but I will still wave :)
Kate, sorry Ponderosa was not that great. Glad you were still able to get a healthy dinner and resist the ice cream.
Katie, how's Collin doing?
Shirl, how did DS' appt go?
Steph, what did you decide for a workout?

today's menu was very clean since it was mostly out and fast food. DH nominated me to drive so when we went through the drive through for lunch I could not get a salad. Instead it was a small hamburger and apple dippers. Dinner was a grilled chicken salad but my family had cake for me since my birthday is Thursday. Of course I had a slice of that.

Well DH is coughing up a storm. I hope I get some sleep tonight.

Colleen

Colleen, have things settled down at work at all? I am jealous of you seeing a brand new baby! I am getting the baby itch again:D Collin is getting a little better all the time, I think. As long as he is on Motrin, his temp hovers around 100. When the meds wear off, something like 102-103.

I have cancelled my trip to Richmond tomorrow to help my mom. I feel bad, but I can't take a sick child, especially around my mom. She is not in the best health, and we cannot risk her catching whatever Collin has. I will go next weekend instead.

Sleep tight everyone!

Kate, Pound-of-Grosso, you are hilarious! Good for you for asking for a refund. Maybe those sorts of places will figure out that now everyone wants to eat the crap they serve!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.