Circuit Max

nbergren

Cathlete
Ok... gotta brag for a moment and no one but you guys would truly understand. About 6 months ago I got Circuit Max and tried it. About 3/4 of the way through I totally wore out. Panting, red faced, gasping for air... truly humbled. I thought NO WAY can I do this... ever. So, I tried to swap it in videofitness.com but the swaps I was getting were so pathetic and I did not want to just give it away, so I shelved it for a while and pumped up my workouts. Starting doing IMAX at least 1x week and upping my weights as I could. Yesterday I did BM and just sailed through it so today I pulled out CM (at 6am no less!) and sailed through that one too! WOW, what a feeling! I am so glad I did not get rid of this video!

Thanks for listening... I am done bragging now!

Have a great day.
Nancy

That is GREAT!!!!!

Nancy, we all knew you could do it !!!!

Brag away all you want!!

God bless you !!!

Annette:-jumpy

that's really awesome!so encouraging to hear that..now i';m getting tempted to buy circuit max :)

Nancy, thats sooo funny--I too bought cm about 6 months ago, tried it twice, and totally hated it!! I thought there was no way I could ever learn to like this workout. But I started an endurance rotation in the middle of Dec. and pulled out Imax (which I love, but havent been able to master until now), and CM
to do once a week. I dont "sail" thru it, but its doable, and I found I really love that tape now!!
I was going to trade it away too, now Im so glad I didnt--I feel great being able to do it now.

Have a good one
Jayne

Way to go Jayne! It sure feels nice, huh? Good for you and thanks everyone for all your encouragement and support!

Enjoy the day,
Nancy

True--the new Muscle Endurance rotation that Cathe posted is helping me get through this tape unmodified--which was one of my waterloos before. MIC is still a challenge. Good for you for sticking with it!! Murph

I love Circuit Max, too! When I first began to do this one (about 6 months ago) I was half dead by the time I finished! But I have noticed, since adding more Cathe's to my routine, my stamina has increased and I know that, although CM will kick butt, I will have gotten a GREAT workout!

Yep, Circuit Max is a toughie. I have been working out for 12 years and I consider myself advanced. CM kicks my butt every time. I love it!

Madonna:+

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.