::::: CHEETAHS ::::: Wed., 3/7

Howdy cheetahs!

I have a quick minute left from lunch so I thought I would pop in to see what’s going on in cheetahland today. I had to go with DD16 to an orthodontist consult this morning. Looks like 18 months in braces and $4000. Also I am debating on skipping piano tonight and going to the gym instead. Ugggh. I haven’t been able to work out since my 12 miles on Sunday because of appointments in the am and pm plus my treadmill DID NOT GET FIXED this weekend. Yeah, all my troubleshooting efforts turned into discovering needing to order a part! I hope it will arrive this week! I need to keep up on my runs!

My apologies I don’t have time for personals right now, but I’ll try to get on later and do so.

Have a great day everyone!

Thomasina
:7

Hi cheetahs— :)
Just finished C&B…I didn’t go kamikaze, so my back feels OK…not great but OK…my neck, however, is a different story. *lol* When will it end?? :p Kidding aside, this is a road I do *not* wanna go down right now!!!…I opted not to do ARX tonight as I’m thinking that might make both situations worse.

The GREAT news of the day is that my Garmin GPS arrived this afternoon – *happy dance, happy dance!!* I wish I’d had it for the commute home, though. School dismissed early because of the inclement weather, and I ran into two road closures…I wound up driving around for 45 minutes in a giant circle…DOH! (Once you get lost out where I work, you are done b/c there isn’t much out there but sticks.) So now, that shouldn’t be a problem anymore – yay!

OK, onto personals…

Marcia :: no problem at all – just checkin’ as I had a moment of déjà vu. :) Let us know how your students liked the new moves tonight…No, I have not seen any Tae Bo Amped infomercials, and I probably shouldn’t look or it might be something ELSE I’ll want to order…LOL.

Gayle :: thanks for lookin’ out…I’m actually very good about being cautious and listening closely to my body… ‘Course, that’s ‘cause I learned the hard way… :)…Hope you & the kids enjoyed the day off…Mmm, baking! Pass the bowl this way. (On second thought—don’t. I have had a major backslide the past few days!)

Shelly :: that tempo run sounds like a good one!…thanks on the well wishes!…I like your strategy for beating the “funk.”

Wendy :: C&B makes me feel like a WUSS! *LOL* I am using this Fluidity bar for the pullups now, and man, are those things tough! The number I can do is embarrassingly low – and mind you, this is with my heels on the floor! Sheesh!…Don’t feel bad – my motivation has dipped a little within the past few days, too…I think it is possibly just the weeks of stress and burnout catching up to me…I took a little nap this afternoon, too. We shouldn’t stress over it, though, because as you pointed out, we are doing so much more in our day besides working out, and anyway, I’m sure we’ll both bounce back (you, probably a helluva lot quicker than me—LOL).

Carole :: guess what also arrived today? The Sally Edwards book (finally!) that was on backorder…I just paged through it a moment – it looks good. Thanks again for the recommendation…Keep us posted on the developments with the oils…I also get clobbered with the terminator squat thrusts…I used to DREAD those in phys ed class!!

Jackie :: I was up at quarter of four this morning – I had to go into work early as I had a morning meeting and an afternoon meeting (which wound up getting cancelled) and needed to get some work done. Anywho, 4-4:30ish is a normal time for me on a weekday. Unfortunately, I can rarely sleep past 6 even on weekends. I’m an early bird, but I wouldn’t mind sleeping until 7ish…Good workout…the road series sounds like a cool idea…I have not used my iPod during races. I have seen some races where they are banned, but I don't know how it could be enforced.

Susan :: I cracked up about finding the biggest Snickers you could lay your hands on…it sounds like where I’m at right now!…I don’t usually watch Idol, but I saw part of it last night. I thought Simon and Ryan were going to scratch each other’s eyes out.

Linda :: I haven’t done Fluidity since Sunday, either…Lately it seems as there are not enough hours in a day…My goal is to get it in at least twice a week…I am shooting for Friday and Sunday.

Thomasina :: sorry about the TM still being out of commish…and the braces news sure does hit hard in the pocketbook…BUT it’ll be worth it in the end. Hope you can get to the gym tonight! Sometimes life gets in the way, but I hate when your week is stacked with meetings and appointments like that. Hey, on the bright side, at least you’ll get a bunch of ‘em outta the way.

Good night, all!
~Cathy :)

Those who indulge...bulge!

http://www.cartooncottage.com/images/scalestranslil.gif

Well, I got my step class in tonight atleast! PHEW!

I'll figure out the rest of my week as it comes...

Good night Cheetahs!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.