Cathe Step

I got my first step, a turquoise Reebok step with pink risers back in 1996. It was over $100 back then. The non slip grip finally started coming loose and I replaced that step with a Cathe step a little over 10 years ago as well as got my Turbo Tower when I won a Cathe.com gift certificate from the healthy recipe submission thing they used to do. I utilize every nook and cranny in my workout room, not to mention the closet which is crammed full of dvds, weight plates, bands, discs, tubing, P.Volve equipment and Pure Barre socks and tubing. Good thing is I can wear my Pure Barre sticky socks for the recovery workouts that are done in socks. I’d love that large round yoga mat but I absolutely don’t have anywhere to put it. Should we ever move out of our house, I can hear my husband now: “how in the world did you get this much workout stuff?”

I got my first step, a turquoise Reebok step with pink risers back in 1996. It was over $100 back then. The non slip grip finally started coming loose and I replaced that step with a Cathe step a little over 10 years ago as well as got my Turbo Tower when I won a Cathe.com gift certificate from the healthy recipe submission thing they used to do. I utilize every nook and cranny in my workout room, not to mention the closet which is crammed full of dvds, weight plates, bands, discs, tubing, P.Volve equipment and Pure Barre socks and tubing. Good thing is I can wear my Pure Barre sticky socks for the recovery workouts that are done in socks. I’d love that large round yoga mat but I absolutely don’t have anywhere to put it. Should we ever move out of our house, I can hear my husband now: “how in the world did you get this much workout stuff?”
Our workout rooms sound the same.
I bought my first Step with purple and pink risers from Costco back in early 90’s I left it near a window where the sun warped it a little ( I used it for weight training, my 2nd Step lite green I bought from Sears still in good condition. The rubber started coming off so hubby used duct tape to keep it on. I also used for weights and some cardio. 3rd Step is from beach body that a friend sold to me with the barbell and plates. That has such a good bouncy feel when doing cardio on it. :) I’m looking to purchase barbell and round from Cathe’s site too. Hubby thinks I’m nuts lol

You can roll up that mat to store. I got one and I love it!!!!!!!!!!!

We are all too funny, but we get each other:)
That’s true! I need to correct myself, cause I discovered a 4th one yesterday I forgot, I also have a Cathe circuit size (smaller) step too! I haven’t used that one for years, except I use those risers for stacker abs sometimes cause they’re smaller too & easier to use on some of the exercises. So glad I kept it over the years, well, you know, it has
Cathe’s name on it :)

Oh, come on ashaw.......what's one more piece of equipment ! :):) That round yoga mat
does look very nice......if I was more of a yoga/pilates person, I might consider it, but since
I work out on carpet, I rarely use the regular mats I have.

Oh, come on ashaw.......what's one more piece of equipment ! :):) That round yoga mat
does look very nice......if I was more of a yoga/pilates person, I might consider it, but since
I work out on carpet, I rarely use the regular mats I have.
I would love it and maybe later on but my recent car repair set me back about $1200, lol on you guessed it, a credit card that I’m not working to pay down. Hot Girl was literally willing to be hot girl with no car a/c but then it turned out that the other cooling fan meant a non working car and I had to make a judgement call.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.