Can we get a hint to the announcement(s)?

mckeev5

Cathlete
Curiousity is killing me! Can we please have a hint to what the announcement(s) are that Cathe will be making? Pretty please?! :)

Mspace in the last update SNM said Cathe will have some important announcements this week. Here you have the update:

Presale DVD Update - 8-25-05"
Thu Aug-25-05 06:10 PM by SNM Videos

If everything goes as planned and there are no quality problems with the new DVDs, we will begin shipping the presale DVDs on either 8-29 or Aug 30th. (Please be warned that sometimes there are unexpected delays or problems. This is only our best guess at this time that we can make on when the new DVDs will ship.)

Also, Cathe will have some important announcements next week, so stay tuned...

Please Cathe or SNM we still waiting for the announcements.

Mariángeles aspanish terminator and TAEBO junkie. :) :)

Do you all think that was it? Do you think Cathe's reiteration of the new DVD arrival was the big announcement? I certainly hope not, but with each passing day I'm not so sure. It's worse than waiting for Christmas when you're 7!

Lorrie

I keep checking the forum to see if I am missing anything, AND I AM SUPPOSED TO BE WORKING!!!

I guess my hair will start falling out next...

Is the announcement suppose to be this week Aug. 29 - Sept. 2 or next week Sept. 5 - Sept. 9? Sorry, I'm confused, I've heard both.
Lisa

Maybe she is trying to find a way to break the news to us. We need to conside that maybe what she has to say isn't what we want to hear. Like no new series for advaced exercisers this year. I hate to be a downer but i am playing devils advovate here. I mean she has been really busy with roadtrip, Gym, and target deal so....

I hope I am wrong and don't hate me :)

Terri

She mentioned "it" at the roadtrip but said she didn't want to say anything until the deal was 100% DONE so as not to jinx herself. Perhaps she is waiting for the ink to dry on the contract or whatever it is. ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.