###c-t-tuesday###

OMG, Katie. I hope everything is ok. Keep us posted.

Danica's derm check up went well-no moles to be worried about, just keep an eye and go back next year. Phew!

any more word, katie?

-
cake is decorated, lower body is fried annd shower done too. time to pick up the pit that is our house!

mm done, and yoga too. my body is so loosey goosy. eats are tip top. wish my boys were behaving better.

kate, can you describe this pan you have? i may need to get one.

Klaudia- big relief at the derm ! Glad it was good news.

Kate- haven't you made a big cupcake cake too ? I'm making one later in the week for my youngest daughters bday and I bought the Wilton pan, but no book inside with recipes or tips ........any tips for me ??
I'm gonna check out the other pan too.

Just finished CS abs, arms & waist .........LOVE IT !!!!!! Feelin' GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!

Will keep checking back to hear , Katie.....

Sorry for the delay, here is what I know... And sorry for the canned response, I can't say/type this but so many times!

As you may know, Collin's dad (Frank Gephardt) is an active duty Marine and was recently deployed to Afghanistan. I received a phone message from Frank this morning, followed my several phone calls from family members, indicating that he has been in an accident.

The details are not completely clear, but it seems that this morning while leaving base for a mission, one of the weapons that Frank was carrying discharged, hitting him in his left foot. Unfortunately it hit an artery, and he lost a lot of blood. He is currently in a hospital in Afghanistan where he is listed in serious condition. His right foot/lower leg has been amputated.

My understanding is that as soon as he is stable enough, he will be flown to an army base in German, and then flown home to Walter Reed Army Medical Center. We expect this all to happen within a week or so.

I am sending this information to anyone who knows Frank or Collin. If you would like additional information as it becomes available, please let me know.

Please bear in mind that while Frank is alive and doing well thus far, he has a long road ahead of him. Please include him in your prayers.

Oh no ! Such a tragic accident !!
Thank you for letting us know Katie.
Prayers will continue for a full recovery !

Angie, great job in your class!!! How was the recital? That is a very sad story!

Lisa, great job w/the no sugar!! Hope you had a good day!

Kate, I wish I could do the 3 meals sometimes, seems like it is always time to eat at points :) But I just feel so much better and don’t get cravings when I eat more times in the day! Yea for your chest doms!

Becky, good job on avoiding the pizza! I have never met a pizza I didn't like :D

Klaudia, glad the dr. saw nothing wrong!!

Nina, me too w/the 3 meals! Then I end up getting so hungry I eat too much!! Hope the boys got better for you as the day went on!

Katie, I am still keeping him in my prayers!!

The day has flown by!! Thanks for your comments about the dance situation-I hope it doesn’t affect them too! As of now it’s not much better, and likely worse, because it seems the teacher is now gone. Eating has been good for the last 2 days after the not so good weekend! Still feeling inner thigh doms from yesterday's w/o! Hope everyone has a good night!

Clintonya

Becky, YAY CS!
I do have a cupcake pan - I jsut use a standard size cake recipe and pour it in. Try cooking it at a lower temp for a longer length of time so the middle has a chance to cook before the edges brown too much. The cake stays nice & moist that way. HTH!

Katie, Thanks for the update - that's going to be a long battle for him I'm sure.

-
Party was fun and eats were good! Did my CS and ab work tonight. Gettin' ready to retire.....

xoxo

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.