Body Blast Workout Worksheets?

libra01971

Cathlete
Has anyone done workout worksheets for the new videos yet? Does anyone plan to? (Lists exercises, reps, weight Cathe uses, etc.) I have a collection for older videos that are really helpful and would love to have those ready to use when I get my DVDs.

Hi Laura,

Jodi from this forum sent me her worksheets and I uploaded them a while back (That girl works fast!!!- Thanks Jodi!) to http://www.fitnessvideofanatics.com/catheites/catheworksheets.fit . I also went back to her Excel worksheet and copied the Body Blast Series worksheets to a separate file. I thought it might save people download time if they've already downloaded her original worksheet. HOWEVER, if you haven't downloaded her original you should really do it! She's got this amazing Excel file that includes - are you ready? The Wedding Video, Body Max, CTX, Pure Strength, MIS, Slow & Heavy, Body Pump, Power Hour, the Intensity Series and Body Blast series!

Thanks again Jodi for all your hard work.

Best,
Liz

Thanks Liz, but I actually got the original spreadsheet from your site and just continued to build on it - so someone else deserves a lot of the credit!

:)

It's working for me, so I don't know what to correct. Maybe you could either cut and paste the url into Explorer, or type it out?

Let me know how you do.

Thanks,

Liz

The link worked for me.

For those that don't have excel, I can copy it into a Word document if you would like. I'll send it to Liz by the end of the week to put on the site. I'm pretty busy at work this week, but should be able to get it done by Friday (even with the holiday).

I don't have Excel either. I went to download and that little box came up that wants you choose which program to use. I have Microsoft Works. I didn't know if it would work or not, but I chose Microsoft Spreadsheets. Viola, it worked. You may to try that. I'm really excited as I needed some worksheets.

Great idea!! I never thought to try that! Thanks!! I don't have Excel either, but I do have Microsoft Works.

Carol
:)

Hey Liz,

I've seen you post a few times in the last week & keep thinking I need to send you an email & catch up.

I WILL TOMORROW I PROMISE!!!

Thank you so much. Even though I pulled these up in Microsoft, I couldn't get one workout per page. It was printing several. This is much more simple.

Wow thanks everyone! I never knew about the using Microsoft Spreadsheets to view Excel and the Excel viewer. This helps me with school as well!!

- Diane

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.