August 05' Rotation: Boot Camp

Cathe-

If I die trying to make it through this rotation will you come to my funeral?

I am really busy at work right now but I am going to do this rotation/challenge/torture schedule. Ya know why---because I deserve to be fit, healthy and beautiful.

Thanks, you fitness godness.

This is awesome Cathy. I was really hoping for a hard rotation for August and totally got my wish. I accept the challenge!

Any ideas for substitutes for the runs, I've got a 4 year old and 5 year old (the kids are not quite ready to powerwalk, although we do walk everywhere) so all of my workouts need to be to Cathe tapes (I've got all of them)....

Thanks again for a fantastic rotation!!

This is what I love about Cathe: the variety. Last month's rotation was more of an "express" style - hitting the total body, but recognizing summer time constraints. This rotation is quite nearly the opposite end of the spectrum. One designed to challenge even the most seasoned exercisers. Do I have the time, (or the fitness level) to tackle this rotation right now? The answer is "no". Do I aspire to get there someday? Absolutely! Thanks, Cathe!!

I like the Bootcamp Rotation, but I like to workout to a DVD instead of doing all those push ups and lungens solo. And I don't like running so I am modifying it, I think that instead of run I will do and Imax or HCE workout.

I have to say that I'm thoroughly enjoying this rotation. Yes, even BCx2. I didn't know that I could push myself this hard! I'm glad I jumped in on the fun!

Thanks Cathe!

Dallas

Hi All! Just want to check in on those of you that did this rotation. What were your results? Was it your toughest rotation to date? Thanks for your opinions!

I know this is an old rotation, but I'm about 2.5 weeks into it and I have a question that perhaps someone out there could help me with. In week four it has Muscle Endurance for Wed, Boot Camp for Thurs, and Gym Style Legs for Fri. Am I supposed to do all of Boot Camp on Thurs (which would be 3 days in a row of leg weight work and 2 days of upper weight work) or just the intesity drills and abs? It says to include the intensity drills from Kick Max on the same day as Boot Camp, so perhaps it is meant to mean only the intensity drills from Boot Camp as well?? Is this a correct read, or am I supposed to do this another way??
Any help would be appreciated!!
Hope everyone is enjoying the week (almost the weekend :) ) and excited about how close we're getting to the new workouts!!!!
--Laura

Hi Laura

Congratulations on taking on this rotation. It is a tough one.

You are supposed to do all of Bootcamp. This rotation really works the legs (and abs.)

I'm doing this rotation for the second time. Right now I am in week 2. My abs were protesting this morning.

Good Luck

Lisa

Lisa,

I'm loving it!! But it is tough!! It really makes walking up stairs a new and interesting experience.
Thanks so much for the quick reply.
OMG I can't believe I have to do the whole thing x(
Wish me luck :7
--Laura

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.