All those lil' muscles

sblordita

Cathlete
I am very interested in a strength workout that would focus a lot on those smaller muscle groups that aren't normally directly worked on, such as the small muscles of the shoulders, forearms, or lower back. Also, I would like a lower body workout that isolates certain muscle groups directly, such as leg extensions for the quad, and also for the hamstring, floor work for working the muscles on the hips... all that stuff. I'm getting injured a lot lately, so I'm hoping something like that might be beneficial :)

http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?action=viewall&albumID=69281756

I agree that this would be a wonderful workout to prevent injuries. I would like it to include stretches that are held longer to lengthen "All those lil' muscles".

Sandi

Yes please! I LOVE it in Slow and Heavy when we do rotator cuffs. I would love a really easy to break into sections, small muscle group workout. Functional fitness style, maybe lots of med ball use, and lots of core work ala intensity series.

Christine

I love this idea - I have a few of the Reebok Functional Strenght vidoes and these target those smaller muscles that are often deeper in the body. I would love that, Cathe!

Hi,

One of the reasons I'm totally in love with the Wedding Video is that I have to keep videos around for when I injure myself. This usually happens 4 to 5 times a year. I don't go crazy on poundage, increase slowly, keep good form in mind, but it just happens. I'm sure part of this is just getting older, but I would really appreciate some of these exercises added onto your new set. It is very frustrating to work up to a low advanced level and then have an injury set me back--again--and again.

Helen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.