A RT Without Step Is Just Not A Road Trip!

What about checking with a club near by to see if they would be willing to donate steps for the weekend?

I know someone that lives in Lake Geneva. I could contact him and see what clubs are in the area that a person could contact.

Brenda

It's just not feasible to do. No health club will have enough steps for what we will need. Usually, health clubs only have around 50 steps and those that have them will need them for their classes for their members. Then you also have the problem of transporting the steps from and back to the health club(s) which would require a very big truck and a lot of people and time.

It would have been nice to have step, but I understand why it's not feasible.

I'm looking forward to the Road Trip regardless as this is my first one. I'm very excited!!!

Brenda

I'm stoked!

I don't worry a bit when I hear there is no step class! Cathe is so innovative that I have no doubt she will give us the workout of our lives in Chicago, with no step needed! I am totally stoked! I'm am hoping for a little Turbo Barre though!!! We could use chairs!:) Just a thought!:)

Unfortunately, It would cost about $20,000 to purchase and ship enough steps for the Chicago event and that is just not practical to do for only two classes. Not to mention all of the problems and time it takes to unpack and then repack the steps with our limited event staff on site so they could be shipped back. Cathe teaches a wide variety of classes so I don't think anyone will be disappointed. We will bring our other pieces of equipment like our Slide N Glide discs and bands, but steps are just too bulky of item for an event like this.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.