A Home run!

aqua girl

Cathlete
I have been reading all the reviews on the ICE series here and on other forums...and of course I absolutely
Love it....and I'll have to say, Cathe, I believe you hit a "home run" with the Ice workouts.....as with all the
Other workouts, but ICE seems to hold a "special place" in our workout routines!

Yeah, I love RWH too !!!! And Xtrain...... And all of them!!! :)

Yes I do have a soft spot for hypertrophy. Thus my love for these above:) with or without a barbell!!!
I suppose anyone not keen to use a barbell can just opt for a dumbbell. I love RwH lower body and I am happy,
Cathe brought it back in the party;);) Some of us do own a barbell for home use so please let's just not
wipe us all off cathe's upcoming map!

That said I agree with ICE being rated as a lighter option. That is what it was designed for.:)

Yes I do have a soft spot for hypertrophy. Thus my love for these above:) with or without a barbell!!!
I suppose anyone not keen to use a barbell can just opt for a dumbbell. I love RwH lower body and I am happy,
Cathe brought it back in the party;);) Some of us do own a barbell for home use so please let's just not
wipe us all off cathe's upcoming map!

That said I agree with ICE being rated as a lighter option. That is what it was designed for.:)

You are so right! And I have a lot of lighter days! :) I love my barbell too, although it isn't loaded too heavy!

You are so right! And I have a lot of lighter days! :) I love my barbell too, although it isn't loaded too heavy!

The barbell does not have to be loaded too heavy. It can be versatile too. I wish cathe could do some
landmine stuff in her own creative way. She has done one back landmine move as in clip below. This was not heavy
load IMO.

When I do Ice workouts I do the premix's that include the cardio, blast, weights and abs. That makes them a total sweat fest and builds stamina like no other series.

Do you make your own on the online blender? It's a great combination.

Premix #3 Warm Up + Blizzard Blast + Muscle Meltdown • Triceps + Stretch 41:50 + core is
right down my alley:);)

If you have access to the blender you could make a triceps or biceps contrast training:p:p;)

The barbell does not have to be loaded too heavy. It can be versatile too. I wish cathe could do some
landmine stuff in her own creative way. She has done one back landmine move as in clip below. This was not heavy
load IMO.

You gonna make me pull out PS Nathalia. PS is a good series. I always have DOMS after doing it and I haven't doe it in ages. Out of Cathe's recent series XTrain is shaping up to be my favorite. I find myself going back to it more often than any of them.

This week I did a Blizzard Blast & Muscle Meltdown to work a different upper body part a day...added Abs when I could. Wow!!! I loved the timing and that I could go heavier with the weights as I needed to. I'll be doing this again for sure!

Lisa

This week I did a Blizzard Blast & Muscle Meltdown to work a different upper body part a day...added Abs when I could. Wow!!! I loved the timing and that I could go heavier with the weights as I needed to. I'll be doing this again for sure!

Lisa

I did that a few weeks ago and loved it as well!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.