6 Monthers, STS, Monday (already)

Good Afternoon Girls! :p

WE WILL BE GOOD WE WILL BE GOOD WE WILL BE GOOD! :p

I'm so motivated to be eating clean with all of you! (But I won't be good this weekend for DH birthday party...I'll mostly be good, but not entirely - hence the chocolate Cendrine said I can have!) :D

Julie, so glad to hear you are back on the DVD wagon! It sucks when you realize how much we depend on these gadgets! Do you think you're tired since you're still recovering from being sick? Don't push yourself too hard if you're still not up to par! Make sure you're getting enough rest! :)

Mary, WHAT'S THAT SPELL? STS...I can't hear you: STS! I'm with you! :p Mary, I'll do CCV8 on Wednesday so I can wait and see what it does to you first! (Just kidding!) Tomorrow I'll do lighter cardio and then wanted to do another heavy on Wednesday. I await for you to report in!

ASUDaizy, sounds like you have a good strategy for collecting the workouts! Last time I had a 20% coupon I bought a new step and the slanters. That 20% made a big difference! :D

Chrissy, it is weird isn't it trying to figure out on your own what you're going to do after using this rotation? You'd think I'd never done that before! My legs were like cement from doing CC7 on my spinning bike yesterday so I guess that counted as a leg workout! :eek:

Tracy, I hope the infection doesn't take you down! Wow, 4 RT's! I'm jealous! How fun though! :D

Hi Belinda! Glad you wrapped up 10!:D

Cendrine, I just finished meal #3 about an hour ago! Feeling fine: WE WILL BE GOOD WE WILL BE GOOD WE WILL BE GOOD! Aren't you glad to be done with those dropsets? I use my heated seats from September until July (actually maybe always!) I will never be able to go back to no heated seats! Its a requirement! :eek:

Kim! I know how you're feeling about now with winding down on Meso 1! That's how I felt last week! Also, please note, we are a fine mixture of clean eating, chocolate mint desserts and molten lava chocolate! (I may have to have something decadent this weekend anyway!) :eek:

Gayle, good eats on the tilapia and broccoli! I just finished cod and peas!

Hi Maggie if you check in later! :D

Okay, gotta go! Behave all of you!
Jo

Hi ladies--

I need the eating clean extra motivation, because my ankle still hurts and I'm feeling really demoralized. I had hoped to avoid big breaks due to injury this year, and here I am:(. I won't do any cardio for this week while I finish up meso 1 and next week is my break. I'll be taking a break from school so the kids and I can get the garden in--garden max, I guess.

Hopefully, I can ease back into the cardio for meso 2.

And dh says we can buy a stationary bike, so I'll have something to do while I'm injured, so I'll start researching that.

tomorrow I'll do disk 10 second time around. Nothing today as it's supposed to be cardio and I'm not doing any:(--I'm trying not to panic.

Oh why do I love high impact so much? time to quit my bitching and moaning, I know.

Gayle--thanks for the clean eating reminders. Yes, I am stocked up for the week. The fridge is full of lean protien, fruits, and veggies. After I eat my spinach/strawberry/kiwi protien shake, (it's better than it sounds;)) I'll be done eating for the day. Hurray that you get to go on the road trip!

Chrissy--weekends are my downfall too--a lot of good can be undone in a couple of days. I need more equipment before I start meso 2, especially heavier dumbells, which can get really expensive. I may modify with our barbell/squat rack, because I want money for the bike...

Kim--enjoy your spring break. No road trip for me either. I live on the west coast, plus with all the kids and a nursing babe, it would be impossible to get away even if we did have the money. Maybe in the future:D

ASUdaizy--welcome! I haven't heard of the Beck diet solution, so let us know how it goes. How nice that you can do it with your mom:). Once you start with Cathe, resistance is futile.....you won't be able to stop until you have them all...(she said, rubbing her hands together and cackling madly...) I'm addicted...

Jo--I totally wish Cathe would do regional road trips for us west coasters! ing I might be able to swing that somehow. Enjoy your rest week!

Julie--glad you solved the broken dvd player problem. Ours died a couple of weeks ago and I made poor dh go to Costco and get a new one that night. I was a basket case!

Mary--good job on the healthy lunch--we can do it!

Tracy--sorry about the sinus infection. I hope you get better quickly.

Belinda--disk 10 was a killer, I thought--major doms (which I love;))

Cendrine--our last week of meso 1! Great job on the definition. I can feel it under there beneath my fat...groan....but here's to the clean eating, right?

I really hope I didn't miss anyone....

Maggie:)

GOOD NIGHT EVERYBODY!!!

I had to bring work home tonight, and have been stuck behind a computer all day. I need to pack up my stuff for tomorrow, so I need to peel myself away from the computer and close up shop. Hope you all have a restful sleep!!

Mary (nighty-nite!!!)

Oh Maggie! I'm so sorry your ankle is not better! Yes, get a bike! I tell you if I didn't have my bike to fall back on I don't know what I'd do! I originally got it when I messed up my knee running, but it weathers me through ankle issues, knee issues, toes issues...and I also happen to LOVE IT!

I wish you a speedy recovery as I can imagine how frustrated you must be! But you're doing the right thing by not pushing it! I hear Garden Max is a good workout! :p:D (And productive!)

Take care and enjoy Disc 10!

Jo

GOOD NIGHT EVERYBODY!!!

I had to bring work home tonight, and have been stuck behind a computer all day. I need to pack up my stuff for tomorrow, so I need to peel myself away from the computer and close up shop. Hope you all have a restful sleep!!

Mary (nighty-nite!!!)

Good Night Mary! Don't work too hard! :p

Jo

Okay, we bought the SUV, a Hyundai Santa Fe,but we won't get it for 2 weeks as it's being shipped in from the USA. Also booked our flights for Nov, to take the kids to Disney World:D:D:D

An exciting, but expensive and stressful day today.

Maggie, I sure hope that ankle is healed soon! Sending lots of healing vibes your way.

Congratulations Kim! You've got lots of great things to look forward to!

How fun, SUV's, vacations...(STS cardio?) You are a lucky lucky girl! :D:D The kids must be so excited! Go put your feet up and relax!

Jo

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.