50 and over week of July 4 check in

Jann's right about the down time. I looked at Aug calendar and saw 13th on Fri. It is a small callendar. Or maybe I need glasses checked.

I'm glad you are back to exercising. Can you get me back to weights? I've just been doing the treadmill in front of the tv. I won't do nothing because I'm wearing the GWF but I can't bring myself to do dvd.

Almost everyday this week I have been eating a maintenance calorie amount. At least I am counting calories and I haven't gained but I'm sure not going to lose anything.

Magnolia How old is your grandson?

Joan

good grief, jann!!!! way to go!!!!!!!! well today i did total sculpt, which is very hard . it is a slow, heavy w/out from the firm, w/ jen carman as instructor. she is fabulous. and i added another 18m of very heavy supersets, which included:

forward lunge w/pulses & one foot tap-in--40#
back dip/curtsey dip combo--40#
plies w/pulse-50# used barbell for 2nd set
squat w/pulse--50# '' '' '' ''

not sure if i'll be able to walk tomorrow. :)
but, defintely got a great workout!!!

hope ya'll are having a great weekend. i'm having a nice quiet day all by myself. YAY!!!!

Good morning, everyone.

Congrats Joan, Jann & Cathy. Can't wait to feel like working out again and also having the time. I'm gonna wait until my boys go back home, though. They'll be here a week, and I want to devote all the time I can just to them. DH got tickets to "Mary Poppins" on Broadway (which is a fantastic show, even for adults) so things are falling into place.

Joan, Tyler will be 12 in September.

Have a great day, everyone.

Magnolia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.