2lb micro-loading gloves?

FiddleFit

Cathlete
Hi,

I've seen a few references now about, I think, FBC micro-loading gloves that are 2lbs each. Cathe tells us in AC Weights & Plates that her gloves have 2lbs in them. I bought FBC micro-loading gloves, but they only have 2x0.5lbs in each glove (so, 1lb each). I'm scratching my head; I never saw a 2lb option. Did they sell out quickly?

Sandra

We currently only sell weighted gloves that hold 1lb each. The micro load 2lb gloves are a product you will see later this year.

Oh, thanks for the quick reply and the clarification. Those will be a very useful tool for the next time I do STS.

Sandra

Really? Hmmm. I thought the pair I saw at Sport's Chalet was for 2 pound weighted gloves. I guess that means that each glove holds one pound each?

We currently only sell weighted gloves that hold 1lb each. The micro load 2lb gloves are a product you will see later this year.

Really? Hmmm. I thought the pair I saw at Sport's Chalet was for 2 pound weighted gloves. I guess that means that each glove holds one pound each?

Yea, unfortunately, a lot of weighted gloves are sold as 'total weight' rather than weight per glove. I always thought it was a bit misleading.

Hi there,

I have adjustable ankle weights that have the small bars in .5 lb increments. I discovered I can fit a couple of those bars in the Cathe gloves to increase the glove weight.

HTH,
Laura

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.