*** 12 Week Check-In Wednesday 01/09 ***

Sue-hang in there. Are you drinking enough water???

Diana-can’t wait to hear about the weigh-in. Skinny vibes being sent to you!

Kelly-avoid the monthly bloat by increasing your water intake. I made it a full 12 weeks with NO gain…even at/around TOM!!! WATER WATER, EVERYWHERE! lol

Valerie-thanks for the info on the recipe. I’ve got a whole list of new recipes I want to try, but first I need to eat all the stuff I already have prepped in the fridge! lol

It’s gorgeous out again today. I’m trying to keep myself from going for another run! LOL Oh, the pressures :)

Gayle

Hello everybody!

I'm happy to report that this week has been great so far! I'm not 100% well yet but very, very close. I was able to run 3 miles last night with iTread #21 intervals. It was great! Also, my eating has been 99% clean since Monday. (I love my 100 cal snack packs but only one per day!) I've also abstained from Coors Light. LOL I love the stuff and usually have a couple each night. I'm going treat myself with red wine on Friday night.

I've been doing WW for about a year now. I lost the first 25lbs fairly easily but have plateued since last June. I am journaling again and am finding that with eating clean, I am not using all of my FP like I used to. Hopefully this gets me into the 160's!

One last great thing...the ice and snow are finally melting so I will be able to use some of the winter running clothes that my mom made me for xmas on my long run this weekend!!!

I hope to be able to come back to do personals later today...Have a great day everyone!!!

Thanks everyone for your support. It is so very well appreciated, I can't even begin to say how much. :)

Lorrie - Your timing was perfect! Right before I read your message I saw someone walking down the hallway here at work with a donut on a plate. I swear, if I had located the source of such evil donuts, I would have eaten one. Anyway, I got back to my desk and read your message and that gave me the resolve I needed. No donuts for me today! :) Success.

Gayle - I drink a lot of water BUT I also drink caffeine (coffee with Equal, diet Mountain Dew) also. Yes, I know it's bad, bad, bad! and I use it as a crutch when I'm not getting enough sleep or need a pick-me-up. I've quit caffeine before but I get tired of drinking water all day long, too. I use the diet soda, too, at night when I'm done eating for the day but am still hungry - not a ravenous sort of hungry - just a peckish sort of feeling where I want a snack. I figure it's better than taking in extra calories.

Diana - Do you mind sharing your exercise plan? Do you do mostly circuits or add the cardio in on your weight training days? I get so confused trying to figure out what I should be doing. I know intense cardio works but my body gets so fatigued if I do too much of it.

I'm off to see my Dr. in a few minutes so I'll let you know how it turns out.

Sue

Hi Everyone
Just finished body fusion increased to 5lb wts. and my muscles hurt. I didn't eat my salad for p.m. snack but I did eat an apple. Supper was a low calorie casserole. Tomarrow I walk for 40min and then do ab work. I am going to try to get up early.

I am so excited today's workout was muscle endurance and my dvd arrived today so I did it, well most of it. I skipped the third set of step ups I hate step ups with a passion. I am doing well with the exercise and my Cathe calander has 8 stickers for the month on January. The eating isn't going well my dh's uncle got sick and is on a ventilator so all of the energy in the house is driving me nuts. My dh paces the floor and is upset and crying it is hard. I need to do this for my family a lot of what is happening is due to the fact that his uncle is very overweight and doesn't eat right or exercise, which I have tried to tell him for years. I have got to do better with the eating so that I am a better example but it is so hard.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.